Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > OoPz!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
i LovE yOo

Talking OoPz!!

wELpz~just check it outz and reply if you wants...tellin me what you think aiite?

OoPs!!

CHAPTER ONE

“But....”
“No~shutup~I don’t wanna hear it.”
“But you HAVE TO!! LISTEN TO ME!!”
TaeWoo shook Young Ah’s shoulders.
“LET GO!” she screamed.
“NEVER!” he just gripped her harder.
Finally, Young ah lifted up her hand and punched TaeWoo.
“OW!!!!” he yelled, letting her go and lifted his hands up to his nose. It was bleeding.
“OMG!! HoYoung!!!”
Suddenly, the lights got brighter and peope rushed over to take a look at him.
“BORA!!!!!”
“ahHh....Joon oppa~I’m so sorry! HoYoung!! I’m sorry!”
“Now we gotta do that cut again!!”
“I’m so sorry oppa!”
Joon, the director rushed over to HoYoung. Then he looked over at Bora and contiued yelling at her.
“You’re supposed to hit him on the cheek!! And NOT that hard!!! In fact~you‘re supposed to SLAP HIM!! NOT PUNCH HIM!!!”
“I KNOW! I know!”
“Then hit him there!!”
“I’m sorry again...”
“ArGhH!!! You’re so lucky you’re the best actress around here...” he mumbled.
“aiGoO!!” Bora scrunched up her face. She hit herself on the head and banged it on the wall.
“ALRIGHT PEOPLE!” yelled Joon. He returned. TaeWoo had been put in another room to help treat his nose. This was the third time today. Man...
“PEOPE!” yelled Joon again. Everyone was now in chaos.
The THIRD TIME TODAY!
“AhHh~Bora.” Brian came over to her and snaked his arm around her shoulders. “You should’ve just stayed in-- OWWW!!!”
Bora punched him in the stomach. HARD.
“D....ang.......that..........HURT!!!!” said Brian. Struggling to breathe normally.
“Don’t EVER touch me again!” Bora elbowed him on the back and walked away from a red faced Brian writhing on the floor, clutching his stomach with one hand and rubbing his back with the other.
(( Well~at least he’s not on the set today. Or else stupid director Joon oppa would kill me. )) thought Bora as she brisked away. People were starting to crowd around Brian now.
“HEY!” yelled Joon again. But barely anyone heard him.
He disappeared into his room and came out later, holding something in his hand.
Everyone soon found out what it was.
*FWEEEEET!!!*
“AHH!!” everyone held their ears.
Joon had just blown the loudest whistle on earth!!
“Now.” he said. “Let’s keep going. We’re going to the scene with their parents fighting.”
Six older people rushed onto the set. Two were dressed in pretty rich clothes, and the other, a little more casual. The other two were dressed in maid’s clothes.
Soon, the tapes were rolling and the lights were dimmed to only the set. Everyone was quiet and watching the actors and actresses. Bora sighed and collapsed on her chair.
This was going to be a LONG DAY.
¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤
to bE coNtinUed . . .
tHanx foR reaDin!
i'll post up chapter two soon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for i LovE yOo Click here to Send i LovE yOo a Private Message Find more posts by i LovE yOo Add i LovE yOo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote