Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > lost
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CiviC_BayBi

lost

scared.......your empty monotoned voice...pounding into my head....my ears bleeding from the piercing effect it brought...automatically...placed my heart...on thin ice...fragile..tender...healing...i love you...always have...and as a curse...always will...i who will forever be held mecryfull to your charms...you are my first love...first life...open doors....laid the path for me to walk...held my hand tightly...scared to see me fall....scared to see me blend into the norm....scared for me....shield me from evil things you did....eveil people you knew....were we every really ment to be....like the sun in the sky with the clouds....so different....yet so same....scared....faded memories...selfish fights...hot heads...blood boils....sleepless night....i need you by my side..to smell you...breathe your skin...i cant live without you...dont u feel the same....ill change if you want me to...become your spiritless porccelin princess...with eyes glazed.... a smile that constantly burns....superficialness that stays resident in her voice....scared to be touched...breakable...or..be that young girl you once knew...so naieve...who looked up at you...as if you were...a gift from god....someone she never would ever exsist....or maybe just be me...the girl that you've know for that past 3 or so years....the girl you help push and pull...moulded into the woman she is becoming...the girl that was there by your side in some of your darkest hours....cried salty tear over you bloody wounds...care for you..when everyone had walked away...the girl i hope you still love......

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote