Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > movie critic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

movie critic

Spiderman.
3.5 out of 5
The movie kept alot of concepts to the original cartoon. I hav heard people say in the theatre it was good and others got up and left the theatre in the middle of the movie and never looked back. I think it matters wat u like, whether u go for action or storyline. Others thought the story line sucked. I liked the action and the special affects were a nice touch. If u never heard of spiderman before and ur above the age 14 most likely u will find the storyline corny or just stupid. I think it was a good movie but some lines of the chars were just the stupidest things i hav ever heard.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

hahahhahahahahahahaha. it was funny while it lasted. one

-edited- by xenno

Last edited by xenno on 05-06-2002 at 04:19 PM

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

lol sorry, i was just testing out something and i used that picture randomly. No hard feelings?

anyway, i wanna see spiderman.

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

Most of Spiderman's scenes were shot digitally.. So the acutal scenes where toby was under the spiderman suite, looked very shiity.. somthing that came out of a power-rangers episode.

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

that spiderman costume was hella sweet. Webslinging was nice as well, i commend them on that.

Green Goblin...yeah, that was all right. His costume worked i guess, if his mouth wasn't still then it'd be better. I was expecting Osborn and the Green Goblin to have more of those talking sequences and that it wasn't some "voice" but actually him talking to himself, like a DI piece in forensics. It turned out all right, that mirror conversation worked out fine.

The actors casted were perfect i thought to look pretty much exactly like the comics and cartoon. Even Kirsten Dunst. Osborn, and Peter were the best casted for the part though they looked pretty much exact.

Old Post 05-07-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote