Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > korean dramas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jussbecuz

korean dramas

is there any good krn dramas o movies out??? even any old ones... i've only seen one krn drama in my life..bout bout 5 years ago...i remember it to be pretty addicting (i dont recall the title)....i heard that most dramas have a common theme: consisting of love triangle and/or death... i
'm at a pt in my life where i want to reconnect to my "koreaness" but dont have many krn friends...n i feel like i'm losing many vocabs...so i figured watching dramas would help..hehe :) so any suggestions?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2006 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jussbecuz Click here to Send jussbecuz a Private Message Find more posts by jussbecuz Add jussbecuz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

The newest one i can think of is: "A Love to Kill"
Pop sensation Rain, star of Full House returns to the small screen in A Love To Kill, an uncompromising drama about tough guys and tough love.
Rain plays Bok Ku, an orphan who has sworn to spend the rest of his life with his childhood friend Han Da Jung (Kim Sa Rang), to repay her for saving his life many years previously. However, much against his will Bok Ku falls in love with his own brother's ex-girlfriend. Her name is Cha Eun Suk (Shin Min Ah) and is a famous actress. Bok Ku secretly blames her for his brother's accident that has now left him in a coma. He wrongly believes that she betrayed him and swears revenge. Bok Ku gets a job working as her bodyguard so that he can be close by, and inadvertently falls for her.
Eun Suk, however is stuck in an engagement against her will. Kim Jun Sung (Lee Ki Woo), heir to a huge family conglomerate - The Hankuk Group - is caught with Eun Suk, and so to avoid a scandal that could damage his family and his company, the couple are forced to get engaged.

or

you can just click here: Click Here

Last edited by Romeo157 on 01-11-2006 at 07:33 PM

Old Post 01-11-2006 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jussbecuz

thanks for that reply...i'll check it out...

Old Post 01-12-2006 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jussbecuz Click here to Send jussbecuz a Private Message Find more posts by jussbecuz Add jussbecuz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

art of seduction - comes out next month son ye-jin<33333
sad movie - comes out next month
king's man - comes out couple months

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 03-13-2006 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 01-16-2006 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
endless_azn

ok does anyone know a site where i can order any korean drama videos? besides yesasia.com. i need to order FIRST LOVE OF A ROYAL PRINCE and FULL HOUSE. yesasia doesnt have those. i'm disapointed in them, although they do have some pretty good ones like, WINTER SONATA, ENDLESS LOVE, FOUR SISTERS and STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN. got all those four already. each of them were $100+ so yeah its big bucks for those movies.

Old Post 03-22-2006 12:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for endless_azn Click here to Send endless_azn a Private Message Find more posts by endless_azn Add endless_azn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

theres an award winning one ¹Ì¾ÈÇÏ´Ù »ç¶ûÇÑ´Ù / sorry i love you, its award winning. I really don't watch dramas but I did watch this one, it was very deep-not completely a love story either.

Old Post 04-07-2006 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
endless_azn

gosh man... so many whitewash... hhaha

Old Post 04-07-2006 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for endless_azn Click here to Send endless_azn a Private Message Find more posts by endless_azn Add endless_azn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by endless_azn
gosh man... so many whitewash... hhaha

??

Old Post 05-02-2006 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i like full house and goong.

Old Post 05-07-2006 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont watch korean stuff...too cliche

Old Post 05-08-2006 10:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote