Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > FAQ about this forum
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

FAQ about this forum

I got .... well at least 3 questions about this forum so just ask them here and i'll try to answer them~

1. What types of writing can i post here?
You can post any types of writing. This is after all a CREATIVE WRITING forum. This was origionally the fiction forum and before that the fanfic forum so if you see a whole bunch of fanfics.. don't feel obligated to post one. You are free to post anything... unless jusun says you can't ....or i think it's inapproriate (BTW i've read g-fics too so... everything is pretty much okay)

2. What is a Fanfic?
Like i've mentioned, previously this forum was a fanfic forum and i had people asking me what a fanfic was. It's short for Fan Fiction. Basically it's a story about a celebrity (any kind doesn't have to be korean). Yup that's it~

3. Can we have curse words in our stories? or should we bleep them out?
If it contributes to the atmosphere of a story, far be it for me to block or censor your creative outlet. If it's just senseless swearing then no(cuz yea we don't need that ^-^).... but if it's part of the story for that character to curse (ie really angry or ganster etc) then it's okay.

ask more questions and i'll try to answer them ^^ don't be hesitated to ask.... the only stupid question is the one not asked....

oh BTW: There are no rules in this forum(except for the obvious ones ie the entire forum rules) I'd like to ask if the people who write stories could post their entire story in ONE thread? It would be much appreciated! And also because it's easier to find all of one story that way. (plus i would merge them anyway so it would be easier) It's reasonable request right? Thank you.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 07-19-2002 at 08:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hmm...wut if ur story has a lot of swearing? or bleepable words? shud we edit them b4 we post them?

Old Post 05-02-2002 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i have a question. why was this forum renamed creative writing?

Old Post 05-13-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i have a question. why was this forum renamed creative writing?

the mods thought that the old name was a bit bland...
so they changed it.... so it feels "better to click on"...i dunno sumthing like that
haha... frankly... i don't really care what it's called.... it's still the same content in the forums right?

oh... ps... since this is kind of a NOW question i'm not going to add it to that list up there~

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote