Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > skating
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

skating

dunno if it's a sport but how many do you know how to skate? did you fall when you first learned? i fell a lot yesterday trying to learn to skate after 2 years and i still ache.. man.. barely can sit down.. lol well tell me of your experiences ^^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2004 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

i skate. been skating for years now. of course, when i began, i fell constantly. the first thing that happened when i got the skates on was i fell forward and cut myself. that was pretty funny actually.

but yeah, i've played a lot of hockey with my friends and other people. and i go ice skating a lot too. it's fuuuuun!! partly cuz it doesn't hurt as much when you fall. haha

Old Post 01-14-2004 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StardustWolfCry
The Stars Cry Out To Me

I'm not too sure what skating this is really refering to... I started roller blading when I was 5 I think... Actually, I think I fall now more than before, partly because I aggressive skate now...

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...

Old Post 01-31-2004 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StardustWolfCry Click here to Send StardustWolfCry a Private Message Visit StardustWolfCry's homepage! Find more posts by StardustWolfCry Add StardustWolfCry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i've been blading for a long time... i think since i was in 2nd grade.... i don't think i fell much tho.... i got the hang of it quick.... and i started ice skating when i was in 7th but i stopped

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-01-2004 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i onlie skated oncee =P
i didn't fall much thoee.. but then i held on to my friend's hand ^^;;

Old Post 02-04-2004 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote