Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > †..ºАмάŽϊйĢ Кϊ&#1109
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
twinkool_angel

.:AmazInG KisS:.

This i smy first fanfic so yer...
----------
Minwoo's POV
Why...why Hyori?, Why did you leave me? What did i do wrong?Please come back to me.

Hyori's POV
I'm sorry Minwoo. I have to leave you, it's the end of us, our relationship. It's too much for me to handle.I promise myself, i'll never come back to you like i did before.
-----------------------------------
Minwoo's POV
It's been 3years since Hyori left me, i miss her so much. If only i could have track her down...But with what? I was in deep thought when the knock on my door interrupted me.
Me:Come in!
When the person walked in, i saw Hyesung. My most trustworthy bestfriend.
Hyesung:Minwoo Hyung(bro)! What's up?
Me:Nothing much, you?
Hyesung:Same, oh and i found some info about your ex-girlfriend Lee Hyori.
Lee Hyori, the name caught my attention. I quickly asked Hysung what's it about.
Hyesung:Well, i have bad and good news...which one?
Hyesung had this exciting look on his face. He's the guy who wants to know which one you'll pick, good or bad.
Me:Bad.
Hyesung:WHAT?! You didn't even think...c'mon think minwoo.
Me:BAD NEWS!
I screamed that out to make sure Hyesung got it through his head that i want the bad news.
Hyesung:ok...bad news it is. *sighs* Hyori's got a boyfriend already, so she proberly forgot about you.
When i Hyesung told me she has a boyfriend and she proberly forgot about me, my heart shattered into pieces.
Me:The good news?
Hyesung:I know her numba and her address
Me:Give me it
Hyesung:Alrite
Hyesung wrote down both the nmba and address for me and then left. I stared at the number. I wanted to call but would not know what to say.Should i call or not?
-------------------
~chAptEr 2~
Hyroi's POV
Aww man! Another 2 hours until my shift is over. Well, now i'm just bored doing nothing. I was thinking about Minwoo. i wonder how's he doing now in life.
*knock knock*
I looked up and saw my boss knocking on the table to wake me up or something like that.
Me:Sorry Mr Im.
Mr Im is my Boss. He's full name id Danny Im. He's pweti young and cute. Too bad he has a girlfriend already. Her name is BoA Kwon, She's known as the slut of the city and is also a total bitch. No offence but i think Danny's too good for her. Yep!
Mr Im:It's ok...are you that bored?
Me:Yes Mr Im.
Mr Im:Just call me Danny
Me:But BoA told me t...
Mr Im: BoA's not here so just call me Danny, alright?
I nodded. Danny was the kind of guy who was different form other guys. He's nice, sweet and caring. But if BoA's here, he'll just tell us to call him Mr Im and all those stuff in front of BoA so she doesn't get mad and end up in the mental instution. You know, where all the crazy ppl go?....well, yeah there.
Danny:Hyori, did you know you have like another...*looks at his watch* An hour and 55minutes?
Me:Yes
I was so sad...1hour and 55minutes left. *sighs* Danny was about to say something when my phone started to ring. I looked at the screen of my phone and saw an unknown number. I decided to ignore it.
Minwoo's POV
Why isn't she picking up? That Hyesung better not be playing games with me or i'll rip his body apart into two with my bare hands.Arg! Stuff it, i'll go to her apartment. NO WAIT! I'll have to call her first and then go to her house.OK!
*knock knock*
Me:Come in!
Girl:Min wooie!
Fuck, just my luck. Now i have Eugene all over me.
Me:Eugene, what are you doing here?
Eugene's face expression turned from sweet to anger. O man! I'm dead now! Where's Hyesung when i need him?
Eugene:Minwoo!YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME?!
Minwoo:No need to scream!
Eugene then giggled. Eugene is my lil dongseng, but she wants to be my girlfriend so yer. Pweti weird there. She knows i love Hyori and i still do.
Me:so eugene?...what are you doing here?
Eugene:Just visiting you...why?
Me:OH? nothing.
I was thinking about Hyori again and what she is doing now. *sighs*
-------------------
What do you guys fink? should i continue??

Last edited by twinkool_angel on 01-09-2005 at 07:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2005 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkool_angel Click here to Send twinkool_angel a Private Message Visit twinkool_angel's homepage! Find more posts by twinkool_angel Add twinkool_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Ah my old CW forum...

Thanks for keeping the last post date up haha. Sorry not much people stop by here to read your work... hopefully you post it up elsewhere too.

You wrote it like a play... Yeah that's a factual comment. Uhm. I'm not sure if you should or shouldn't continue it. That's up to you. You didn't really end it with a cliff hanger so I'm not wondering what's going to happen next if that's what you mean. I think it still has potential. Have fun with it... maybe you'll come back and add more. If you do I'll read it... eventually lol.

Thanks again for keeping the CW forum alive.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2005 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote