Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > final destination 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

final destination 2

i saw it today. it was pretty good for a sequel. i think i liked this one better than the first. i wont say why cuz i dun wanna ruin it for u

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2003 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

oohh .. i like the first one actually ... it was like .. hold your breath action .. haha .. plus devon sawa! hello! haha

looking forward to the sequel

Old Post 02-01-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i wanna see it... looks really good, did it get good reviews?

i nenver saw the first one... i'll probably go to my cousinz house and watch it...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-01-2003 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i prob wont see it unti; it come out on video cause personally lookin at the commercials and stuff it don't look that great

Old Post 02-01-2003 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah i kno wut u mean bout it not being as good. it looks cool but the first one was like new and had that cool plane scene.. this just has a car accident where they escape death i think. also in tha last one, that scene where the girl got hit by the bus was madddd scary.

Old Post 02-01-2003 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

yea i know..hte whole story seems a little weak..its advertising a whole lot..not like part one..which juss put some commercials where they showed actual theaters showing the movie and people getting scared..well.. hope this movie is good..ill proabably wait for the dvd unless i hear peopel saying that its really good

Old Post 02-01-2003 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

hmm i liked the first one but the plot doesn't really sound that good fer this one. just hope its better than the first. i'll watch it tho.

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i saw it on friday.
it was better than i thought.
i really liked it..i havent seen the first one..
so i'm gonna definitely have to go see it.
as i was watching it..i had doubts about driving home after.
kinda sorta freaked me out..but i knoe that could never happen...or can it? ^-^
remember..look for signs..
[i've been obsessing about that..heh heh..]

Old Post 02-02-2003 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

looks like it blows, like the first one

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

it looks ok. ill prob go see it. ne1 from ny/ nj wanna go see it with me?

Old Post 02-02-2003 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
also in tha last one, that scene where the girl got hit by the bus was madddd scary.

the 2nd one has some gory scenes too... it think its even more gory...

Old Post 02-02-2003 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..like the pigeon scene..>.<

Old Post 02-03-2003 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i think ill just dl it from kazaa

Old Post 02-03-2003 01:08 AM
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
it looks ok. ill prob go see it. ne1 from ny/ nj wanna go see it with me?

me! I'll go watch it with you

Old Post 02-03-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by * Liah *
me! I'll go watch it with you

same.... why don't we have another ny/nj meating thang again? lol..... don't thik it can get any more worse then the last one

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-03-2003 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i heard form a friend that the way they died looked hella fake lol

Old Post 02-04-2003 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

haha this movie was pretty cool

mad blood , very nasty tho

after watching the show, it actually scares the shit out of me when i shower or go to the bathroomor do laundry at 3 am in the morning

Old Post 02-10-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote