Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > shanghai knights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

shanghai knights

a new movie with jackie chan and owen wilson... looks interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea itz supposed to be like a shanghai noon 2!!

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

really?

wow... i wanna watch it!

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

ahhh i will see this probably, but i will not enjoy it.... haha. the first one was terrible, horribly unfunny, but it had good action, I would have expected so much more from owen wilson too... give me rush hour 3 anyday

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

really? i thought the first one was pretty good.

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:39 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
ahhh i will see this probably, but i will not enjoy it.... haha. the first one was terrible, horribly unfunny, but it had good action, I would have expected so much more from owen wilson too... give me rush hour 3 anyday
hell yea!! chakie chan and chris tucker alot better than tha collabo wit owen wilson!! alot funnier and alot more fun to waatch!! buh shanghai noon wuz stillprettie good

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

shanghai noon was pretty good though! haha..but yea, i guess rush hour is better..

looking forwad to this movie..

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i never saw rush hour... maybe i'll go rent it some time.

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:41 AM
saranghae

Action/Adventure and Comedy
After taming the wild west in the comedy “Shanghai Noon,” Chon Wang (Jackie Chan) and Roy O’Bannon (Owen Wilson) are back in the saddle, but off the range – this time, they’re out to settle a score in civilized London in the sequel, “Shanghai Knights.” When a Chinese rebel murders Chon’s estranged father and escapes to England, Chon and Roy make their way to London with revenge on their minds. Chon’s sister, Lin, has the same idea, and uncovers a worldwide conspiracy to murder the royal family – but almost no one will believe her. With the help of a kindly Scotland Yard Inspector and a 10-year-old street urchin, the acrobatic Chon (Chan) gives Victorian Britain a kick in the pants as he attempts to avenge his father’s death – and keep the romance-minded Roy away from his sister.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for action violence and sexual content.

Release Date: February 7th, 2003.

Old Post 01-26-2003 12:17 AM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

i wanna watch it cuz jackie reminds me of my dad ..

haha ..

and seems entertaining ..

i love watching the " bloopers " in the end ..

Old Post 01-26-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

someone should break owen wilson's already CROOKED nose. LOL

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-26-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
someone should break owen wilson's already CROOKED nose. LOL

i think he actually broke it already when he was younger

( i heard it on the Zoolander ) extra sections ...

Old Post 01-26-2003 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

i love watching the " bloopers " in the end ..

me too... i love watching them ever since i saw "the bug's life" bloopers

Old Post 01-26-2003 02:34 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i wanna watch this movie really bady.... the first was was really cool... lol yeah the bloopers are funny

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-26-2003 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

ahh.. i forgot the first one already.. wut happened to the princess?

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:27 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

isnt this the movie with the singaporean actress fann wong? bah i dont like her, i won't watch it

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
isnt this the movie with the singaporean actress fann wong? bah i dont like her, i won't watch it

Starring: Jackie Chan, Owen Wilson, Aidan Gillen, Fann Wong, Donnie Yen

guess she is.

*credits: yahoo.movies

Old Post 01-26-2003 06:37 AM