Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > micahel jackson special
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marf

micahel jackson special

if anyone saw this i hope they are truly disturbed, as i am

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2003 12:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

shit!!!!! i forgot to watch it!!!!!

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-07-2003 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

ew I saw that.. that was like wrong...

Old Post 02-07-2003 05:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i feel so sorry for him.....even though he is messed...i guess he didn't get that much love when he was a kid.....and i feel bad for his kids going through that jus b/c they r his kids.....but sleeping wit kids in his bed....thats jus messed....i guess he wants to be peter pan and never grow....cause he never had a childhood life

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 02-07-2003 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah i felt sorry for wat he went thru as a kid... his dad is frikkin cruel!!! but now he's pretty..... he's so weird.... he bought like 80% of dat store!!

Old Post 02-07-2003 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
.... he bought like 80% of dat store!!

i know ! i was like DAYAM!

its strange how he tried to actually defend his actions of dangling his child out the balcony -_- and all the plastic surgery stuff .. how can he breathe! he barely has nostrils openings

Old Post 02-08-2003 08:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

he's an idiot. plain and simple.

three kings=
terrorist guy-"wat iss rrong with mykal jexsahn my men man"
mark wahlberg-"what?"
terrorist guy-"what issss ronggg with mykal jexsahn my men man"
mark wahlberg-"what?"

movie was awesome.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-08-2003 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

three kings=
mark wahlberg-"what?"
mark wahlberg-"what?"

movie was awesome.

hell yeah 3 kings.

Old Post 02-08-2003 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ah i felt pretty bad for him. i guess they were right when they say he grew up too fast. i think he somewhat still has that adolescent side to him. that Neverland is somewhat symbolic im guessin it means Michael will never actually grow up himself. He seemed so childish at times. Especially when he climbed that tree. Kinda weird but wutever. I think it was kind of wrong askin how much he was worth. No one really knows their worth. Although it was informative it was somewhat depressing to me.

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

three kings=
mark wahlberg-"what?"
mark wahlberg-"what?"

movie was awesome.

did u ever see the south park parody of that where they held santa hostage?

i feel bad for him because he truly believes hes not totally crazy. when asked about his plastic surgery, he said it was all lies and it was natural. he used the analogy comparing his changes to those of how a blond childs hair sometimes turns brown as he gets older. being surrounded by people who work for him has led michael to believe that he is okay and nothing is wrong. if someone did question him, they would be fired so no one has done so. also he truly believed it was okay to share a bed with two young children unrelated to him if nothing sexual happened.

Old Post 02-22-2003 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i'm afraid of him if i saw him in the street i'd punch him in the nose and run away

Old Post 02-22-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

he just wants to be peter pan and never grow old. he behaves like a kid too...damn thats messed up.

Old Post 02-24-2003 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

best tv special ive ever seen in my life. i thought it was hillarious when they interviewed that 12 yr old kid and he was like i love sleeping with michael. good times.

Old Post 02-24-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

damn y r u so funny ahaha

Old Post 02-24-2003 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

my parentz watched that
i only watched a lil

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
best tv special ive ever seen in my life. i thought it was hillarious when they interviewed that 12 yr old kid and he was like i love sleeping with michael. good times.

HAHAHA!!! yea that was really funny hahaha

Old Post 02-25-2003 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i'm afraid of him if i saw him in the street i'd punch him in the nose and run away
man...dats fucked up....he spent hella money on his nose...

Old Post 02-25-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
well the thing is almost entire family had their nose fixed right?

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-25-2003 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

he only done his nose twice! he says so! and his fair skin, its just part of growing up. from a black man to a white woman. aawww~~ i wonder how im gonna look when i grow old!

Old Post 02-25-2003 05:01 PM
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
i wonder how im gonna look when i grow old!

helen in 50 years.

tm11 has attached this image:

Last edited by tm11 on 02-25-2003 at 07:33 PM

Old Post 02-25-2003 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote