Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > ~*PERFECT MAN*~ [shinhwa]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TiGeR
hwanhee's wifey

~*PERFECT MAN*~ [shinhwa]

CHARACTERS
- THE MEMBERS OF SHINHWA
- Minwoo
- Eric
- Dongwan
- Jun Jin
- Andy
- Hyesung
- Cali Ong
- Hallie Long
- Nam Ing

PROLOUGE
I dream about you...

I think about you..

All you needa do is just love me back.

You're the only one I want.

You're the only one I need.

I'll do anything in my power to have you...

Even kill.

-CHAPTER ONE-

"Eric.. are you sure about this?" Minwoo asked nervously as he walked down a hall with his friend, Eric.
"Minwoo.. trust me. America's gonna be great! We'll go see the sights! All six of us!" Eric smiled with a shine in his eyes. He was so happy to have a vacation since Shinhwa's plans took up most of his free time. Plus! It was in AMERICA! WONDERFUL AMERICA! Minwoo didn't feel very good about this trip. He was very nervous that he wouldn't have any fun in America and he would miss Korea!
"Ah.. Come on!! Let's go! The guys are waiting for us at the airport!" Eric ran out the door into the car parked up front.
"Ugh.." Minwoo followed. In the car, Minwoo kept on looking out the window... What's gonna happen in America? We're staying there for one whole YEAR! Wonder if there are any Shinhwa fans there.. wonder if there are any GIRL SHINHWA FANS! Minwoo grinned evily. With sighing eyes, Dongwan looked at Minwoo. Now HE wondered how it would be like in America... Hm... I wonder if they will be any gyms that will admire my muscles... and drool over me every single day. Hmm... The car suddenly stopped and Shinhwa got out. Andy was thinking in his head, Wonder if there are any liquor in the house we're staying at.. LIQUOR LIQUOR! muhahahhahaa As Andy came slowly back to reality, he realized he had lost the guys.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHERE DID YOU GO? YOU LEFT ME ALL BY MYSELF! YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!" Andy called out falling to his knees.
"Ahh.. you dumbass youngen." Jun Jin said with a sighing tone in his voice. Jun Jin had to look out for Andy all the time... since Andy turned 21.. he was excited he could drink... ^^; "Come on! Let's go!" Jun Jin ran off. Andy looked at the sky. "Last chance.." Andy then runs off.
The airplane was huge. First class is what they got. Everything was so shiny and clean. Minwoo finds his seat and sighs as he buckles his seat belt. "Well.. here we go. Off to a new place. Off to relax... and be free. *sigh*" Minwoo then puts on his headphones and turns up the volume VERY VERY HIGH!! Hyesung is sitting down with his mirror sitting with Eric.
"HYESUNG! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK AT YOURSELF ALL THE TIME?" Eric said with a angry expression.
"Of course.. you know I'm beautiful. So I need to stay beautiful." Hyesung adored to himself in his big ass mirror he had picked up. Hyesung gave Eric his mirror and said, "I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're in America, k?"
"Sure.." Eric takes the mirror puts it on his lap.. and looks at it.. picks it up.. What is he talking about? Him.. beautiful.. look at me! I'm more goregous than him... that poser. BSHHH!
"Cough, cough. So... look at who's doin it now!" Hyesung laughed at Eric.
"I thought you were sleep! AND I WASNOT DOIN-" Eric said but Hyesung interrupted him.
"hahahah.. sure.. whatever you say ERIC!" Hyesung went back to sleep..
"YOU KNOW-" Eric saw Hyesung's eyes were closed and his mouth was open.. his snoring was SO LOUD! "AHHHHH! HYESUNG!!!!" Eric looks for something to clog his mouth... looks through his bag and finds a baseball. Eric's eyes light up as he tries to put it in Hyesung's mouth.. "AHHH!! DOESN'T FIT!! HMM.. AHHH! MUHAHHAHA!" The stewardess came around with hot towels.. Eric stole a few. "MUHAHAHAHHA" He stuffs five hot towels into Hyesung's mouth.. "Hmm.. it might burn him though.. O WELL! I'M SO EVIL! MUHAHAHHA!!" Hmm...
The stewardess came up to Eric and said, "Um... excuse, Mr. Mun... but why do you have multiple towels in his mouth? Don't you think that's not safe and it will num his mouth a little."
"That's the point.." Eric said with an evil grin.
"Umm.. okay sir. I'll be going now." The stewardess heads towards Minwoo AND Dongwan who are discussing who's gonna get a girl first.
"Minwoo.. I'm the leader.. I'm the best singer.. I'm the most built.. girls are gonna choose over me over you ANYDAY!" Dongwan said with determination that he was right.
But Minwoo argued and said, "Well.. girls like guys who are sensitive, right? And kind of tough at the same time... and that's me? Right? I guess..."
"Whatever you say.." Dongwan starts measuring his muscles.. The stewardess walks by and now she's going towards Andy and Jun Jin who discussing that Andy shouldn't drink too much. "Jeez.. Andy! STOP THINKING ABOUT DRINKING!!"
"Why?? Shouldn't I live out being 21 in America? 22 in Korea is so different.. It's better to be 21!!"
"Andy.. just stop!! Let's just discuss girls!"
"No.. I'll go asleep. Bye bye." Andy goes asleep.
An announcement is made. "This is your captain, Jong Choi. This is flight number 1752 from Seoul, Korea to BLANK, BLANK, United States. Please buckle your seatbelts and enjoy your flight."
"Here we go.." Minwoo whispered to himself.. he thought about America.. who he will meet and what he will do. All he can do now is just wait...

I LOVE HWANHEE!!! FANY!! HWANHEE~~!!! FANY~~!
creditz to :: an tae hyun

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TiGeR Click here to Send TiGeR a Private Message Find more posts by TiGeR Add TiGeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I already foreshadowed a few things... Minwoo gets a girl instead of Dongwan, Andy goes drinking and gets poisened by drinking too much alcohol... and Hyesung gets into a car crash so he becomes ugly... LOL... JK...

Keep it coming!!!

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

whoo hoo!

lol please update soon!!

Old Post 07-12-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiGeR
hwanhee's wifey

yay!! people like it!! *happy dance* umm... here's the second chapter.

-CHAPTER TWO-

"MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl yelled out screaming to her mother. "Do I have to be nice-nicey to these guest?" She wasn't at all thrilled with six stangers staying in her home for a year. Cecilia Ang's thoughts were even more towards hating Shinhwa.. more towards Eric Mun. When Cecilia was younger, Eric would always tease, pull, push and *nuggied* Cecilia because Eric and Cecilia's mothers were very good friends. It was because Cecilia's mother was from Cambodia... when she escaped Cambodia to America during the Khmer Rouge, Eric's mother's family took care of her. She can just remember the *golden* days with Eric..

"CECILIA!!!!!! CECILIA!!!!!" little 9 year old Eric yelled out. "CECILIA!!! GARRRRRRRRRRRR!!! GARRRRR!!!!!!"
"Go away, Eric. You're so mean!!!!" Cali yelled out... she was sitting a tree in a pretty pretty dress with splashes of mud on it.
"Hey it was your fault numskull!! YA IDIOT! COME DOWN!!" Eric yelled out banging on the tree.
"Why should I? Grrr you, Eric. GRRRRRR!!!!" Cecilia throw an apple at his face. Eric screamed out in pain..
"F*** you mothaf***cker!!!" Eric said.

Cali looks back... and says "Wait wait wait... doesn't sound right... Didn't he say-"

"YOU IDIOT!! GRRRRRR!! FINE I'LL LEAVE! ONCE YOU COME DOWN I'M GONNA PULL YOUR HAIR!!! ;p" [/I]

"Ya.. that was it." Cecilia said to herself. "Now... LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!" Cecilia started to run.

At the front gate, all six members stood looking at the large house. Eric screamed out, "We're finally here you guys!!" with his luggage in his hands.
"Eric... err.. can you tell me why my mouth feels so numb and weird??" Hyesung mumbled to Eric.."It also feels wider than usual..I DON'T LOOK AS BEAUTIFUL AS I DID BEFORE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!"
Eric gave an evil grin, "You'll neer know, Hyesung.. You'll never know.. MUHAHAHAHA!"
Andy interrupted, "What? Hyesung oppa will never know that you put REALLY HOT towels into his mouth while he was sleeping on the airplane because he snored too loud and you wanted payback? [<--- NOTE TO ALL TYPE V MEMBERS: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!! -_-;..] Is that right, Eric oppa?"
Scared Eric said, "ANDY~~!!!!!! SHHHHH!!! DAMMIT!!!!" Eric started to strangle Andy's neck... but Hyesung then screamed out.
"IS THAT TRUE, ERIC? IS IT??" Hyesung looked very angry at Eric who was screaming like a girly girl saying, "OHMA!!!!! I WANT MY OHMA!!!!" Hyesung started to chase Eric around the courtyard. Andy just sat on the pavement talking Junjin.
"Junjin oppa? How come everyone dislikes me?" Andy said looking sad..
"I don't know, Andy.. I don't.. know..." Junjin putting his hand on Andy's shoulder. Dongwan walked towards Andy.
"I think.. I know.. It's because.. OH I NEEDA RUN! BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!" Dongwan ran towards a beautiful blonde girl.. -_-;.
"WHAT? BEAUTIFUL GIRL?? AHHHH!! DONGWAN!! GET AWAY!! SHE'S GONNA BE MINE!!" Junjin started to run to her trying to catch up with Dongwan.
Andy looks up at the sky.. "Now.. I'll never know.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hey what that kinda rhymes COOL!!!!!"
Minwoo starts to open the gate and alone he goes into the house. He sees a girl watering some pretty flowers. Dark brown hair.. brown eyes.. a birthmark on each cheek... she was wearing a a flowy transparent blue shirt with a white spagetti strap under, dirty effect jeans and brown sandals.. She's.. she's...she's so beautiful. Minwoo thought to himself. The girl looks up and sees him. Minwoo starts to run because he panicked. Eric stopped him.. "Hey! Where you going? The house is that way!" Eric points the oposite way.. Eric looks bruised and red. [@.0] He, Minwoo and the other six members head towards the house.
"Cecilia.." Cecilia's mother walks down the stairs. She's as beautiful as Cecilia..
"What is it, Mama?" Cecilia said looking happy.
"Are they here yet?"
"YEP! I saw one of them.." Cecilia said. He was so intrigged.. and he was really handsome too. Cecilia smiles.
"Ahh.. here they are." Cecilia's mother came to the bottom and bowed to one of the members... Eric. "Eric.. I haven't seen you since you were so little and adorable!" She hugs him.
"It's nice to see you too, Mrs. Ang. Shinhwa's here kicking and alive!" Cecilia walked to the door where Shinhwa was.
Junjin whispered to Dongwan.. "Dude.. she's pretty hott. Reminds me of Hye Gyo Song, right?"
Dongwan whispers back... "HELL YEA!!"
"Well.. ERIC. You've come back to America, huh? Since you were gone, we've moved to LA, dork." Cecilia said meanly to Eric... she started stare at Minwoo.
"Hey dorky-porky! HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR UGLY FACE FOR SOME YEARS!! Now.. you just have to ruin my happiness by appearing, eh?" Eric said with a mean voice back.
"Eric.. you were mean when you were young.. and you're mean now." Cecilia and her mother went to the kitchen... Minwoo was staring at her... He was amazed.
"ERIC!!! YOU DIDN'T INTRODUCE HER TO US!!!" Andy yelled out to Eric.
"Okay... see her? She's from hell. And her name is Cecilia "Lia" Ang. Don't go near her." Eric walked into the kitchen. Minwoo seemed interested.

::to be continued::

I LOVE HWANHEE!!! FANY!! HWANHEE~~!!! FANY~~!
creditz to :: an tae hyun

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TiGeR Click here to Send TiGeR a Private Message Find more posts by TiGeR Add TiGeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote