Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > GiRlz maCKin?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

GiRlz maCKin?

haha... as fo me... i think seein 2 girls mackin is hella turn on... its like... "can I joiN???"

wat ya'll think about 2 girls makin out???
the girls wouldn't necisarilly be lez...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2002 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

iznt it weirdd, itz kinda like askin tha gurlz if they like to see two guyz gettin their mak on...

Old Post 08-26-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

it seems to be a double standard tho - most guys like to see two attractive girls gettin into it - - - just b/c they want to join -

for me, if i saw two burley guys together gettin hot and heavy i'd shuv a broken beer bottle up they asses to let them know my disgust

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha true that... it is a double standard... i find chills creepin up my bak seeing 2 guys kiss...

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
haha true that... it is a double standard... i find chills creepin up my bak seeing 2 guys kiss...

you saying you a homophobic?

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

lol.. i would want a gay guy best friend.. then we could go to the mall and check out guys together..

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

no... im not homophobic... your puttin words in my mouth... i personally don't think that homosexuality is right... but im not going to say that i hate them... gay and lesbians are people and i treat them just like any other people... no im not uneasy around gay and lesbians... but i personally don't enjoy watching two men macking in public... but i don't enjoy watching a guy and girl macking in public either.

though i am contradicting myself by saying that girls macking with each other, but im saying its a turn on... i can't turn off my hormons like a light bulb...

Old Post 08-27-2002 03:36 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by mariposa
it seems to be a double standard tho - most guys like to see two attractive girls gettin into it - - - just b/c they want to join -

for me, if i saw two burley guys together gettin hot and heavy i'd shuv a broken beer bottle up they asses to let them know my disgust

yea i would do the same

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

when my two girl friends kissed each other at a party in front of everyone, my guy friends were either :

or :omg:

lol...both girls were pretty but its just that we were all buddies and stuff and they never knew that side of them..

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

haha two of my friends macked at my party too. hahah all the guys were like

haha it was madd funniez.

uh..sorry i dindt know this was the guy's room. -__- my bad. haha

Old Post 09-02-2002 09:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha true that... funnie how the darnest things happen at parties... LOL... i saw my friend mack on this other flip girl at a party... pretty amazing...

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:10 AM