Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > When did you start wearing make up and dressy
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiNwOoLoVe

i wear make almost everyday...except when i don't go out. I started in 6th grade?? but not that much back then, i just put on powder cuz my skinned it tanned. But starting form 8th grade i started putting on some eyeliner but not a lot. I wasn't that experienced in that stuff but now i am. I'm in 10th grade right now and i put on liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner. mascara, powder, do my eyebrows, and eyeshadow. But it's not that dark. i have to have makeup, cuz if i don't i look sick. My undereyes are dark, like my eyes have dark circles on it, bottom and top. I got it from my mom. And im really tanned even tho im Korean, cuz i swam a lot when i was young so i still have some of the tan so i put on powder. Fashion...i don't know...8th~9th grade probably...not sure...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

hmmm...well i wore makeup in 8th grade buh it wasnt like a big thing...and i wouldnt wear it all da tym..so i didnt really care about it..buh i started really wearing makeup everyday and putting it on more and caring about it more in da summer wen i was gonna become a freshman...now im really into makeup even tho i dun wear a lot...

and about clothes...i always really cared about mah clothes...i LUV clothes...i dun noe wuh i would do without shopping haha

Old Post 11-03-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

never.... well... nOt yet @ least... fuh da mayk up part...

N fuh clOthes... mayun who cares? long as ur comfortable... daz all dat matters! ^^ scrubby ish da way to be! har!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-04-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KiMbAkSA

ha~

i started when i was 14 or 15 ..it was on and off..

rhymester i feel you!!!! shoO they thought i was a guy too....x.X
thats why i put my name on the bottom so they know i'm a female..i have to go through all this trouble just for them to know what sex i am....gosh...-_-;;

EVERYBODY READING THIS YOU HEAR ME????KIMBAKSA IS A GIRL
AND SO IS RHYMESTER!! NOW TELL THE OTHER JUSUNLEE MEMBERS!!

-Ji hye

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KiMbAkSA Click here to Send KiMbAkSA a Private Message Find more posts by KiMbAkSA Add KiMbAkSA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hojugirl
life for her is...

uhm

i started this year..
about 3 months ago..
i tired on mai first make up...eyeliner...
haha...
mai bro was telling me do try it on...
he goes... "maybe u have a chance"...ishi`~!!

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojugirl Click here to Send hojugirl a Private Message Find more posts by hojugirl Add hojugirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

soon as high school hit... but my mom disapproved of me wearing makeup....

some makeup ages your skin girlies... dont over do it~

let's see... mascara, lip gloss, light powder.... i cant stand having a bunch of heavy gunk on my face

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

i started wearin make up in like 9th grade

Old Post 12-05-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
youre a girl??

i thought you were a guy..

how cum everyone thinx ur a guy?
i dun get.. i thot " her sig wouldnt be all guys if she was a guy"
hehehehe

ANYWAYS i still aint there yet
dun really care for it nopenope

Old Post 01-03-2003 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

hmm i've always been a dressy person even when i was little heh but makeup mm..started puttin on eyeliner n stuff in 9th grade and i usually only wear eye makeup and lipgloss

Old Post 01-04-2003 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by JuBiLee
how cum everyone thinx ur a guy?
i dun get.. i thot " her sig wouldnt be all guys if she was a guy"
hehehehe

i dont know! even when i have a girlish nick like cclemon** ppl still think im a guy...doh! maybe its the way i talk...ish not gurly enuff?? j/k j/k kakakaka

Old Post 01-04-2003 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
i dont know! even when i have a girlish nick like cclemon** ppl still think im a guy...doh! maybe its the way i talk...ish not gurly enuff?? j/k j/k kakakaka

and it says im a girl in your sig
and your a hot girl

Old Post 01-04-2003 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roentgen
take nothing for granted

I'm not into make-up or fashion. I don't even know how to put up my own hair=_=; I'm thinking about cutting it all short so I don't have to deal with it.

-first member-

Old Post 01-05-2003 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
and it says im a girl in your sig
and your a hot girl

Sankyu!

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
I'm not into make-up or fashion. I don't even know how to put up my own hair=_=; I'm thinking about cutting it all short so I don't have to deal with it.

i went through a phase like that b4..and i did cut my hair short. but i grew out of it, maybe you will too.

Old Post 01-05-2003 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote