Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > dateable
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

uh-oh!! FIGHT!!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!

10 bucks on Queeny

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2003 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
uh-oh!! FIGHT!!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!

10 bucks on Queeny

-_-; u'll always vote for her lol jp wid ya.... you lose flawless victory

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-10-2003 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
u can kiss ma ass kingy

yea kiss mine too

Old Post 02-11-2003 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
wut sangchoo?? u wanna fight dis on aim?? huh huh?? haha =D

fo sho. letsee who can cite the alphabet the fastest.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-11-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

hahha..ill snipe yo ass before u can say my name BOY!!!! and i aint kissin no1's ass...before i do dat..ya will bow to me =P meh rong rong rong

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

the new guy replies with:

as far as what I know, which is very little, I'd say

Queeny (as forums go, she looks cute, and seems really down to earth, seems to joke around...I think if I were ever to meet her, I'd try my hardest to try to get her attention, seems like she's a tough one to catch. But I'm guessing she's worth every ounce of effort.)

Rhymester (she seems to be the oldest, which is still younger than me, but yeah, and reading in the forums, she seems really relaxed...just goes with the flow kind of deal. If I were ever to meet her, I'd go back into my b-boy days. ha ha ha, which retired a long time ago. **but those were the good days, break dancing, listening to hip hop all day, wearing baggy clothes. ha.)

Those are the older ones.

I like Ladi Jay (she's got funny posts (i.e. bathroom blooper), yet she also has serious posts (journals),...just kind of tells you she's well rounded as a person. Seems like if I were ever to meet her, I'd feel completely comfortable around her.)

Indeed all girls here in JSL seem really "cute," by their posts and everything, but yeah, a little too young. (no offense.)

**I'm just makin' judgements. Considering I don't know any of these girls, my opinion of them could be way off. ???

Who knows?

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis

Rhymester (she seems to be the oldest, which is still younger than me, but yeah, and reading in the forums, she seems really relaxed...just goes with the flow kind of deal. If I were ever to meet her, I'd go back into my b-boy days. ha ha ha, which retired a long time ago. **but those were the good days, break dancing, listening to hip hop all day, wearing baggy clothes. ha.)

accurate

Old Post 02-14-2003 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
Queeny (as forums go..... seems to joke around too much ..get over it woman your not cs goddess......)

Rhymester (she seems to be the oldest woman alive,.. get over it woman..)

Indeed all girls here in JSL .... a little too young. (no offense.)

accurate

(edited a lil) d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-14-2003 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
accurate

(edited a lil) d=D

lol yea still accurate

Old Post 02-15-2003 04:05 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
accurate

(edited a lil) d=D

haha

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-15-2003 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote