Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > comp specs
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

hahha i actually have 4 but i didn't bother listing that one cause it's an old 486 without a monitor.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
thats hot..
by the way does that site do anything to comp ?

I was j/king about my comp specs.

I think that site only shows the Harddrive of the person looking at that site to that person. (It shows your hd to you) But I don't think it does anything.

W/a/?t a/ /min/eute/ my/ k/ey/boa/d /is b/get/ing/ me/s/se.d up.d/ ag/ai.n

j/k

Old Post 09-03-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i have 2
i used to have 3 and one was running a windows server (your probably asking why windows but i didnt know linux or the other stuff so i just used windows) but i found that having a server was extremely pointless so i got rid of the third computer. it was a shitty computer anyway.

-my computer
Athlon XP 2000+
MSI KT3 Ultra ARU Motherboard
80 Gig 7200 RPM Western Digital (getting it repaired right now)
MSI G3 Ti200 128 MB DDR -waiting for Nvidias next generation NV30-based chips
Volcano 7+ Heatsink
Creative Soundblaster Live 5.1
512 MB DDR RAM
16/10/40x TDK
52x Sony
Sony Floppy
Running Windows 2000 Pro
CPU Temps
Idle: around 105 degrees F.
3 Case Fans
A plexiglass window on the side panel so i can look inside and a Cold Cathode (blue) lighting the inside
Shared ADSL Line
Linksys NIC
Linksys Router

The thing with the newer Athlons are that they're cheap and perform pretty well but just cooling them takes alot of money and your room gets pretty damn loud. And with all the money you spent buying case fans and watercooling stuff you could have used it to buy a Pentium 4 processor instead. Which are alot quieter. Thats just what i think.

-computer 2
Pentium 3 750 Mhz Oced to 800 Mhz
20 Gig Western Digital Hardrive dunno RPM
Geforce 2 MX 400 64 MB
Soundblaster Live!
384 MB SDRAM 133 MHz
Some Intel Motherboard
8x DVD ROM
Generic Floppy
dunno CPU and Chassis temps
2 Silent Case Fans
running Windows XP Pro
Shared ADSL Line
Linksys NIC

I like this computer because its not loud and i can sleep in the room even when its on. It works fine and since its mainly for chatting/internet/music and that stuff its not under a lot of load.

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i want that super computer jusun showed earlier. that computer was crazy.

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote