Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > what kind of cell phone do you currently own?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

what kind of cell phone do you currently own?

sorry if this is in the wrong forum ... or there is another thread like this ... ( if so .. move or merge .. )

i have a motorola v2260 ( .. i'm not even sure ) ... but it reallllllllllllllyyy sucks .. and its like 2 years old! i haven't even traded it in! there aren't any functions in it .. i can just basically recieve and make calls ! THATS IT!

i want to get a new phone .. like a nokia ... because i it's soo easy to use ( and that's a plus )

anyway .. what are some good phones out there with alot of functions, reasonably priced ( im not looking for a 200$ phone or anything ) .. and easy to use .. ( as well as small )

my phone is soo big ! it freakin looks like a peanut -_-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

my mom has nokia.
but either the phone or service is bad quality cause its like
"hello pshshshhhhhweee can you hear me? pshshsshhh.. I CANT HEAR YOU!"

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
my mom has nokia.
but either the phone or service is bad quality cause its like
"hello pshshshhhhhweee can you hear me? pshshsshhh.. I CANT HEAR YOU!"

you must have cingular ^_^

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i have a nokia 3390, a ericsson 728, and the one im using right now: motorola v3682

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

right now i hav a Samsung A310. My mom has tha Motorola V66 and my dad has an older model of samsung.. not sure wuht model number is..

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

you must have cingular ^_^

lmao, thats what i got, same ol shit too. and i have the nokia that like half the u.s. has.

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

lmao, thats what i got, same ol shit too. and i have the nokia that like half the u.s. has.

3390 eh?

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i have 3 samsung phones
i ferget duh first one...but my second one is a samsung a400 and my fone right now is a samsung a460

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

yeah my parents said they cant afford one...sure

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I'm using a Nokia 8250, nice, sleek and small

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

I've got no money

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

some kind of audiovoxx thingy....i have verizon... and i get service everywhere.... i think.... well i get service all over my school which is weird.. cuz no one else does....lol

my phone is freakin 3 or 4 years old... huge thing.....

oh oh! i want that samsung phone that has the colors... the flip phone with colors. that one is really nice.

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by tea

3390 eh?

naw 5165

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

i got a.. nokia 3390, 8290.. samsung q105.. and im finna get the samsung a500 ^________^

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

none.......where yoo ppl get all dis money....dang....

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

currently i have the T168 and it sucks butt!! =( i hate it..so when january rolls around, i'll be getting a new phone. I haven't decided what phone yet though. pehehe i just hope its gonna be a good one. ^^V

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I have a shitty ass Nokia. I wish I had those webcam cell phones though.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

moved to technology

Old Post 11-27-2002 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

motorola i90c
:)

gimee your cb number

Old Post 11-27-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i have a motorola v66
the only good thing about it is that its sorta thin and light weight..thats about it..has no special features and looks sorta sleek but plain..its a boring azz fone

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-28-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote