Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- Im A Stick (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3367)

Posted by marf on 07-22-2002 08:17 PM:

Im A Stick

i eat like crazyyyyyyy alot of junk food and at the same time alot of healthy foods

but i never gain ANY weight. one year at a physical check up the doctor told me that i gained 1/2 a pound in 1 year which is just wack.

im 16 yrs old right now and 5'8 and i weigh only 105

wtf is wrong with me?

Posted by bigChubuff on 07-22-2002 08:23 PM:

lift..
you are 16 so it should be okay

Posted by shaluski on 07-23-2002 08:34 PM:

i must be worse than you... i have have retained the weight i have had since i was 16, which is 4 years ago...

i eat many meals, but never grow fatter. i am 5'6 and 100 pounds...

i eat lots of healthy food (low fat, high carb), should i be eating more protein?

Posted by Nojeel on 07-23-2002 09:40 PM:

you guys are lacking vitamins and minerals..or either that..you have a very high motabilism..i think that's how it's spelled..if your lacking protein and vitamin..take centrum, it is a very good tablet that has everything from a to zinc..i've been taking it for 3 years now..it has almost everything you can possibly want.. don't take the silver one though..cause its for the old people, like 65 and over..hahaha

Posted by tea on 07-23-2002 09:46 PM:

go to the vet...check yoself for tapeworms LOL

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-24-2002 01:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
motabilism

metabolism

i have a high metabolism tho...but i usually excercise. But i've been lazy in tennis so i've been gaining pounds slowly

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-24-2002 03:08 AM:

i feel ur pain 5"10 and 110 pounds :sad:
i tired 2 gain weight! like eat a big meal and sit and dont do anythin or sleep but nothin :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by shaluski on 07-24-2002 09:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
go to the vet...check yoself for tapeworms LOL

haha... no worms... i have already dewormed myself with Zentel, so it can't be worms...

Posted by shaluski on 07-24-2002 09:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i feel ur pain 5"10 and 110 pounds :sad:
i tired 2 gain weight! like eat a big meal and sit and dont do anythin or sleep but nothin :sad:

ohh, that's what i always do... eat a really big meal and go to sleep, or eat a really huge supper before bed... and even lots of ice cream.

but nothing works.

i don't even exercise... when i did exercise a few years ago, i lost weight.

Posted by shaluski on 07-24-2002 09:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
you guys are lacking vitamins and minerals..or either that..you have a very high motabilism..i think that's how it's spelled..if your lacking protein and vitamin..take centrum, it is a very good tablet that has everything from a to zinc..i've been taking it for 3 years now..it has almost everything you can possibly want.. don't take the silver one though..cause its for the old people, like 65 and over..hahaha

i guess i have a very high metabolism, i can't be lacking minerals because i take multivitamins...

but one thing that might be causing the high metabolism could be hyperthyroidism... but i show no other symptoms of that...

Posted by tea on 07-24-2002 11:11 AM:

hang in there marf~ all u need to do is eat and sleep

Posted by marf on 07-24-2002 06:49 PM:

i do alot of both

i joined the ymca, use to go there everyday after school and lifted and played bball n stuff

still nothing happened. im hopeless

Posted by JuJu on 07-25-2002 02:21 AM:

from your point of view... its a bad thing
from mi point of view... its a hella good thing! lOl

buh ne ways i think you should ask your doc for a healthy way to gain weight...

i need a healthy way to lose weight

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 07-25-2002 07:54 AM:

yO cOmplainin dat yOo dOnt gain weight?! aigOo... stress ba da rah... i need 2 excercise daily fO an hOur @ least, 2 maintain mai weight N shape~ or lift sumtymz 2 tone but yea... bOo ruh wuh.... :huh:

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by marf on 07-25-2002 07:30 PM:

im sorry i have no idea what you just said

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 07-28-2002 01:27 AM:

i kno, ur lucky u dont gain much weight. as long as u have strength, being skinny doesnt matter. heck, bruce lee was a small chinese guy, and only weighed around 130, but look at what he could do against big guys

Posted by Nojeel on 07-28-2002 01:30 AM:

drink grease..i promise you'll gain weight then..

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-04-2002 12:25 AM:

i am too but i'm prob no as skinny as u haha my metabloizm <sp?> will slow down soon n i'll regret eating all deez food but can't help it too good :D

Posted by babeegurl369 on 08-04-2002 02:49 AM:

guys r like i need to gain weight and buff up.....
while girls are like I NEED TO BE A STICK....haha lol

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-04-2002 03:12 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by babeegurl369
guys r like i need to gain weight and buff up.....
while girls are like I NEED TO BE A STICK....haha lol

yea i notice dat too haha iuno y but sum grlz rn't even fat n dunt need to losse weight but they still like man i'm hella fat n need to loose weight