Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- telling friends ur problem (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7259)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 10-28-2002 05:10 AM:

telling friends ur problem

do you do it how do you feel when you do?

I don't tell anyone my problems because i feel bad telling them these bad things and juss bring down their days and make them feel bad when they have to say i don't doing do that so i keep quiet

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 10-28-2002 05:11 AM:

it depends who i talk to... i try being pleasent to everyone besides my problems in life... but i do have a few friends to whom i can really talk to about my problems

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 10-28-2002 06:29 AM:

Re: telling friends ur problem

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

I don't tell anyone my problems because i feel bad telling them these bad things and juss bring down their days and make them feel bad when they have to say i don't doing do that so i keep quiet

me too. i usually dont tell people anything about me..i'm usually the listener..not the talker. i have a hard time trusting people i knoe...weird thing is..its easier for me to talk to people i just meet..who know nothing about me. other than that..i keep quiet. i'd rather help people with their problems..den getting helped with mine.

Posted by rhymester* on 10-28-2002 06:46 AM:

Re: Re: telling friends ur problem

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi

me too. i usually dont tell people anything about me..i'm usually the listener..not the talker. i have a hard time trusting people i knoe...weird thing is..its easier for me to talk to people i just meet..who know nothing about me. other than that..i keep quiet. i'd rather help people with their problems..den getting helped with mine.

yea same here. usually when bad things happen i dont tell my friends, and later if they find out they'll be why didnt you tell us?? but its like i dont wanna pass my burden around~!

Posted by saranghae on 10-29-2002 02:03 AM:

i do... but i rarely ever tell my close friends or school friends... i usually juss tell my close online friends... i dunno why... but i juss feel like i can tell them anything.

Posted by sangxjin on 10-29-2002 02:29 AM:

i can't tell any of my guy friends the problem. they make a joke of it. girls, are different. they always listen and help you out.

Props To Huby

Posted by EviL RicE 666 on 10-29-2002 09:11 PM:

too uncomfortable...

Posted by Klumzy on 10-30-2002 10:38 PM:

i only tell my really close friends my personal problems, personally i think its hella better to share your problems with your best friends becuase just keeping it all inside is a no-no

Posted by untouchable on 10-31-2002 12:23 AM:

i talk to my closest friends...and sometimes u can talk to them easier than ur parents

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-31-2002 01:27 AM:

i try to keep it inside cuz y wud they wanna hear bout mai probs wen they hav their own? i hav a journal to vent and rage in

Posted by Jj2 on 10-31-2002 03:36 AM:

no, i dont like to confide in people...i dont know why...i feel that if i do, then they would really really see 'me' and that scares me LOL but if i do want to talk, then i'll do it...other than that...i just write it all down...sometimes, if i dont feel lazy LOL -_-;;

Posted by Nojeel on 11-06-2002 12:01 AM:

in my case..talking to complete strangers make me feel alot comfortable than talking to my closest friends/family..its strange how things work out like that at times..

Posted by jini on 11-09-2002 04:57 AM:

Re: telling friends ur problem

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

same here......... i was taught to keep it to myself. maybe like one other person i kno really well, but i don't go around blabbin about my problems.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you