Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- personality flaws.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1056)

Posted by micron on 04-25-2002 05:35 PM:

personality flaws..

in creating this site, i realized that i am a very demanding person. yet, i find myself lacking in confidence and judgement during crucial moments. moreover, i have no leadership qualities whatsoever. so God help me.

...and you guys? what are your personality flaws?

Posted by OneHeart on 04-25-2002 05:45 PM:

To have a viable site that is to be continuously up 24/7 requires those who are, to a certain degree, demanding. After all, if you don't demand the best out of your own creation, who else will?

My $.0001

Posted by Alchemist on 04-25-2002 06:11 PM:

me? i either don't talk a lot or i talk too much. so i either bore ppl or annoy them. I bring up lots of controversial topics which tend to offend some ppl. I try not to do this too often though

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-25-2002 06:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
me? i either don't talk a lot or i talk too much. so i either bore ppl or annoy them. I bring up lots of controversial topics which tend to offend some ppl. I try not to do this too often though

Same.

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-25-2002 09:34 PM:

i trust people too easily i guess.
i always try to find good in someone, i guess that's not really a flaw but i guess it can be.. like when someone is a total dickhead and you still think they're okay.

Posted by tm11 on 04-26-2002 01:26 AM:

I can't think of them all..

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-26-2002 11:22 AM:

Hmmm... My friend tells me that I'm really smart... But I have no common sense about some things... Her words:

"You are the smartest person I know, but you are dumb too!!!"

Hahaha... I love her!

Other flaws... Hmm... I quit things easily... I don't give it a try, I just quit if it doesn't sound interesting to me or if there is something about it that I don't like...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-26-2002 05:50 PM:

im self concious or however you spell it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by huby40 on 04-27-2002 12:45 PM:

Re: personality flaws..

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
in creating this site, i realized that i am a very demanding person. yet, i find myself lacking in confidence and judgement during crucial moments. moreover, i have no leadership qualities whatsoever. so God help me.

i agree, you are all those things.

I don't have any personality flaws, Im perfect and ideal in every imaginable/unimaginable way. I'm the greatest and people respect me a lot.

oh yeah, and i'm modest

Posted by Alchemist on 04-27-2002 01:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmmm... My friend tells me that I'm really smart... But I have no common sense about some things...

i heard there's an inverse relationship between how much intelligence you have and how much common sense you have

Posted by aznkid1008 on 04-27-2002 05:15 PM:

the question for me is wats not wrong wit me. (for every1 that actually knows me understands i'm not being harsh)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-28-2002 09:44 PM:

i get easily distracted from doing things (ie homework)
short temper
bad attitude (according to mai parents)
bad common sense :sleepy:
i dun prioritize things...like wen i shud be studying i'm playing
2 many!!!

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-05-2002 05:18 PM:

i'm really gullible...
people say i'm annoying but i can't seem to figure out what makes me annoying...
i talk to much...maybe that's it?
i ask too many questions....maybe that's it......

haha i probably have a lot more...