Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- split ends (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11631)

Posted by Chinesegrl on 04-02-2003 11:43 PM:

split ends

how do you get rid of them? my sis told me that you can cut your hair or somethin but i still have 'em -__-; i know how to prevent it but it doesnt work... i even cut my hair... but they're still there... i dunno what to do..

Posted by AzNmAgE on 04-02-2003 11:50 PM:

i say use tape and wrap the split ends together or glue the ends together again haha

Posted by saranghae on 04-03-2003 12:43 AM:

the onlie way is to juss cut them. so its best to have a trim like every month or so.

Posted by nyCz miLanO on 04-03-2003 01:44 AM:

take care of your really well.....i dont get em a lot but when i do i get trims =\

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-03-2003 05:29 PM:

if you have them already... trim it off... don't expose it to the sun too much... basically, just take care of it like how you would if you wanted nice hair... shampoo, condition (very important), blow dry, etc... oh, look for a shampoo that prevents from split ends... I can't really tell you what to do because when split ends occur, they occur... trimming is the best thing to do...

just condition regulary...

I used to have bad split ends but I don't know what happened.

Posted by Chinesegrl on 04-03-2003 11:09 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
if you have them already... trim it off... don't expose it to the sun too much... basically, just take care of it like how you would if you wanted nice hair... shampoo, condition (very important), blow dry, etc... oh, look for a shampoo that prevents from split ends... I can't really tell you what to do because when split ends occur, they occur... trimming is the best thing to do...

just condition regulary...

I used to have bad split ends but I don't know what happened.

i jus got a trim... i use conditioner and shampoo like regular.. hm.. i think im in the sun too much ^_^;

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-03-2003 11:16 PM:

shave yer head.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Chinesegrl on 04-03-2003 11:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
shave yer head.

naw... maybe in the summer but i dont want to..

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2003 05:35 AM:

i dunno if this wud help, but hair is made out of protein so try eating more foods with protein (nuts, meat, tofu, etc.). remember, healthy hair starts from the roots! conditioning is also really important, like Ladi Jay said, and try to find a deep conditioner or a leave in one that u can leave in at the tips. that might work.

Posted by saranghae on 05-04-2003 01:12 AM:

don't use the blow dryer.. curling iron.. stuff like that.. too much.. cuz it damages ur hair. gave my hair split ends like crazie

Posted by noriko378 on 05-04-2003 08:07 PM:

If u do blow dry your hair often, spray on some leave-in conditioner....or those products that are supposed to protect your hair from heat damage..and yeah..get a trim regularly. once every 2 months is what I've been told.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 05-08-2003 01:36 AM:

quote:
shave yer head.

exactly what i was gonna type just shave the motherfucker off and start a new :D and take better care of your hair this time

Posted by eddiee on 05-08-2003 02:02 AM:

quote:
shave yer head.

werd

good thing i dont have them stuff

Posted by swtSERENITY on 05-12-2003 08:52 AM:

do guys (w/ short hair) get split ends?!?
cuz i thought it was only cuz the hairs really long... n its really weak or something.

i think ur suppose to cut it alittle bit above where the split end stops at.
i dunno bout conditioner cuz.. thats for preventing it.. not make it go away.. cuz idun think it would make the split ends stick together again..