Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 4 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- TV and Movies (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14)
-- "It's Good to Be Mary-Kate & Ashley" (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14374)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-09-2003 05:48 AM:

"It's Good to Be Mary-Kate & Ashley"

"These Squeaky-Clean Teen Moguls Prove That Good Girls Have All the Fun.

It's Good to Be Mary-Kate & Ashley
Premieres: Nov. 11, 9 p.m.
Encores: Nov. 12, 7:30 p.m.

The Olsen twins: Cute, wholesome and rich from day one.

This'll look good on a college application: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have famous since they were babies, were the youngest producers in Hollywood history, are self-made millionaires and become the heads of a billion-dollar company once they're legal adults. And, yes, even with all that, they'll be going to college and--we're sure--getting good grades.

They're not even 18 yet, but the Olsen twins have had a show-biz career with few rivals, as you'll see in this hard-workin' episode of It's Good to Be Mary-Kate & Ashley, premiering Nov. 11 at 9 p.m.

From their start as superstar toddlers on Full House to their self-made video and CD empire, you'll watch their remarkable rise to major mini-moguldom. See why their appeal has never faded, and watch as their flawless career lands them millions upon millions of dollars, and gets their names and faces on everything from action flicks to pillowcases.

Starting at $2,400 an episode on Full House, they quickly became the stars of that sitcom, eventually commanding $80,000 a show--each! At age four, they were youngest producers in Hollywood history, and by age six, they were worth $10 million each. And that was just the beginning.

But how much allowance did they get while pulling in eight-figure hauls? You'll never believe it! And you'll be shocked by the chores--yes, actual chores--they had to do.

All the while, the girls haven't gotten spoiled, don't splurge (very often, at least!) and still have credit cards with itty-bitty limits.

Find out where they get their daily ice-blended coffee drinks, who likes Cheez-It crackers and who likes apple pie, and see which shrewd move they made to guarantee that--on the day next year when they turn 18--they'll be billionaires. Yes, billionaires!

It's all-ages fun galore when E! shows you why, in so many ways, it's good to be Mary-Kate & Ashley!"

jealous??

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 11-09-2003 06:49 PM:

hmmm.... that would be something to watch.... but have you seen 'rich girls' from mtv about tommy hilfiger's daughter and her friend's daily life?

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-12-2003 01:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
hmmm.... that would be something to watch.... but have you seen 'rich girls' from mtv about tommy hilfiger's daughter and her friend's daily life?

yeah i saw like an episode before about her graduation..... and they live in connecticut too!

Posted by keyx1o6 on 11-12-2003 03:21 AM:

I can't stand those girls. For no particular reason. Just... you know.