Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- Know any good lawyers? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11319)

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 03-13-2003 10:56 PM:

Know any good lawyers?

Well, i'm really bored again, and this is pretty random, so uh. . . yea, i might be gone for a long time, depending on what happeneds tommorow and next week, so yea anywaise, know any good lawyers i can contact? perferably, cheap (free) i'm broke and i need a damn good lawyer.

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by krnxswat on 03-13-2003 11:01 PM:

for . . .. ?

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 03-13-2003 11:05 PM:

for. . . stuff. It's not bad.. . . i think but i got charged with Criminal Mischeif First and Second degree, Burglery Third Degree (Which i had no part in), and Conspiracy. Total BS if ya ask me.

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-13-2003 11:15 PM:

hmm free lawyer.. . do you belive in santa claus?

Posted by tm11 on 03-14-2003 01:38 AM:

whatever you did, good luck man. You're provided with free defense if you are to be in court, if that's any consolation.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-14-2003 01:42 AM:

a free defense lawyer? If you contact some sort of organization that is willing to take up your case as some sort of advocacy for their mission, they just might pay for the lawyer fees.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by azn0monk on 03-14-2003 01:45 AM:

just one thing the free lawyers are straight out students that just finished the lawyer schooling or watever, and they wanna make a big name so they usually try harder

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 03-15-2003 02:06 AM:

isn't the govt supposed to be supply you with one if you can't afford one? well, good luck, whatever happens.

Posted by Alchemist on 03-15-2003 02:55 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk
just one thing the free lawyers are straight out students that just finished the lawyer schooling or watever, and they wanna make a big name so they usually try harder

Not always, an experienced lawyer might defend someone for free.

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-15-2003 04:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
hmm free lawyer.. . do you belive in santa claus?