Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Technology (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=28)
-- Flex ATX (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13911)

Posted by kryogenix on 09-18-2003 08:09 PM:

Flex ATX

i'm planning on building a flex atx computer. not sure if i'll use a real case or be creative like the people at mini-itx. i think it'll be around 1 ghz, 256 ram, 40gb hard drive. it'll probably be only used as a server, cause the computer i use now is in my parent's room and it can't be on 24/7. if you know where to get cheap parts other than newegg, pricewatch etc. tell me please

Posted by kryogenix on 09-19-2003 02:56 AM:

no one knows what the hell i am talking about

Posted by kiggaplease on 09-19-2003 08:29 AM:

there's also pricegrabber.com, which covers items sold by newegg as well as other retailers. the interface is much tidier than pricewatch's

on a side note, the BTX standard is emerging

Posted by tea on 09-21-2003 09:57 PM:

tigerdirect
compgeeks

but for me..i go through fatwallet forums
they tell you deals u can get...i got a 120gb 8mb cache western digital hd for about 15 bucks from circuit city

Posted by kryogenix on 09-22-2003 12:45 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
tigerdirect
compgeeks

they tell you deals u can get...i got a 120gb 8mb cache western digital hd for about 15 bucks from circuit city

$15??!!?!?!? You aren't serious are you?

Posted by tea on 09-22-2003 02:33 AM:

um...no im serious

circuit city goofs up a lot, that time, they fucked up on rebates..there was an $80, $60, and a $10...it was pratically free

Posted by sangxjin on 09-22-2003 06:15 PM:

i want a shuttle mini-itx computer so bad. i'm planning on building one in the future after im done with my atx case. as of now, im broke so i cant do anything.

Props To Huby

Posted by ajy on 09-22-2003 08:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
tigerdirect
compgeeks

you're a damn liar

Posted by kiggaplease on 09-22-2003 08:21 PM:

office max tries pulling the same crap that supposedly renders the products free, minus tax and postage, but there's two contradictory stipulations:

1. they offer the rebates after the rebates have already expired
2. the rebates go to different PO boxes yet all require either the original upc or the rebate receipt, of which the consumer receives only one each

Posted by tea on 09-23-2003 12:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
you're a damn liar

you're a damn immature faggot
http://www.bensbargains.net/ktalk/1...86,38762,.shtml

read it lil bitch, you just fucking got told like a motherfucker

but seriously....staples always has coupons like 30 off 150 dollar purchase..just buy things that would be FAR and then you can get the coupon codes...things will be a lot cheaper

Posted by kryogenix on 10-04-2003 06:12 PM:

possible parts:

mini-itx

VIA Motherboard

Case

Posted by ajy on 10-05-2003 01:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
you're a damn immature faggot
http://www.bensbargains.net/ktalk/1...86,38762,.shtml

read it lil bitch, you just fucking got told like a motherfucker

but seriously....staples always has coupons like 30 off 150 dollar purchase..just buy things that would be FAR and then you can get the coupon codes...things will be a lot cheaper

The only person who got told was your brother when I told him i wouldn't fuck him in the ass. Wow, you found a good deal on some computer parts! Lets throw a fucking Macy's day parade. Dipshit, your life is pointless end it quickly

Posted by tea on 10-05-2003 05:49 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by ajy
The only person who got told was your brother when I told him i wouldn't fuck him in the ass. Wow, you found a good deal on some computer parts! Lets throw a fucking Macy's day parade. Dipshit, your life is pointless end it quickly

holy shit that took your ass like a month to think of that one. wow..seriously white boy..get a fucking life stop hanging around asian forums. fucking --------

Posted by kiggaplease on 10-05-2003 06:33 AM:

Enough of the suicide prescriptions and ad hominem attacks; this forum is for tech talk. You may rip on each other's intelligence on tech-enthusiast sites like neowin.net, but not here.

Posted by ajy on 10-05-2003 12:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by tea
holy shit that took your ass like a month to think of that one. wow..seriously white boy..get a fucking life stop hanging around asian forums. fucking

woah -----------, i just saw your reply

Posted by kryogenix on 10-05-2003 02:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ajy
woah ********, i just saw your reply

no, no racist comments here

Posted by kiggaplease on 10-05-2003 07:03 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
Enough of the suicide prescriptions and ad hominem attacks; this forum is for tech talk. You may rip on each other's intelligence on tech-enthusiast sites like neowin.net, but not here.

Posted by kryogenix on 10-08-2003 11:05 PM:

i believe i will be using the following parts:

Chaintech 7AIA5 VIA KT133A Socket A mATX motherboard------\
Combo
AMD Athlon XP 1800+ 1.53 (OEM)------------------------------------/

GeForce2 Mx-200 32mb (i know, but i needed something cheap)

Buffalo Technology PC133 256mb SDRAM

And this case that i really like (looks kinda like a ps2)

Posted by kryogenix on 10-11-2003 08:29 PM:

i would buy one of those shuttle cases, but i don't have the money right now, maybe when i get a job