Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- What does love feel like? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2061)

Posted by sangxjin on 05-20-2002 05:27 PM:

What does love feel like?

just wanted ur opinion..

Props To Huby

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-20-2002 05:45 PM:

feel?........ mmm... this one is a toughie... since i've never been in love......

but like the kind of love from (i'm christian) your God... is unconditional... but .... love feels... happy? safe? warm? good? haha...

i don't really think you can describe how love feels.... or atleast I can't...

haha btw what the heck is your avatar? haha it looks like a little poo boy...keke

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 05-20-2002 05:46 PM:

like warm apple pie

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-20-2002 05:49 PM:

lol..sangxjin..ur avatar is cute~

and wow..psytek actually didnt use face da facts~

and i have no idea wut love feels like..

Posted by Alchemist on 05-26-2002 04:18 AM:

I wouldn't know, i'm not allowed to fall in love.

Posted by WhiteLee on 05-26-2002 05:02 AM:

Is it just me...or did we have this topic a few weeks ago by Jusun?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Daydreamer on 05-26-2002 07:10 PM:

Hmm, this is hard. I can't really put into words what love feels like. When you love someone, you'll want to be with that person forever. That person is your everything. Sometimes you would even sacrifice your own happiness for him/her.

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 05-26-2002 07:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Daydreamer
When you love someone, you'll want to be with that person forever. That person is your everything. Sometimes you would even sacrifice your own happiness for him/her.

if you've ever heard an abused wife give an excuse as to why they never left their husbands, face the facts, thats one of them.

Posted by seung ju on 05-27-2002 06:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

if you've ever heard an abused wife give an excuse as to why they never left their husbands, face the facts, thats one of them.

yeah, sad truth about obsessive love. i feel sorry for those women even though they're being stupid as hell. and fuck all wife beaters.

Posted by KangtaIsMyPuppy on 05-27-2002 03:44 PM:

I will tell you...

Sometimes it does make you want to break out and sing corny songs like in the movies, which is nice, but sometimes you can become aggrivated over the fact that you have to keep the other person pleased for a while...

As love grows, people just learn to accept each other the way they are, but there are so many different types of love. It's good to know that one person or a few could never hate you, because once it's there, it doesn't quite leave. Human compassion for the other person will always remain.

I for one am a person who is in love, but I dislike love. I think it makes one weak, because you are vulnerable to not only your mistakes, but the mistakes of your other. It really does feel nice though, but don't revolve your life around just one person. That's what leads to wives being abused and all, as mentioned before. You've got friends and family to spend time with; Go do it!

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Posted by Daydreamer on 05-28-2002 12:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

*Sigh* Those women seriously need help. Staying in an abusive relationship is so wrong! :(

Posted by saranghae on 05-28-2002 12:38 AM:

personally i think love is something that words cannot explain... but all i can say is that it makes u all warm inside... love can bring u happiness, but also pain...

Posted by sangxjin on 05-28-2002 01:41 AM:

haha my avator? i named him alex...i found him one day and decided to use him..

Props To Huby

Posted by tm11 on 05-28-2002 02:06 AM:

his avatar is some jpns character.. i don't know the name though.. but i remember seeing that actual stuffed animal at a few different urban outfitters heh.

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-28-2002 07:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
his avatar is some jpns character.. i don't know the name though.. but i remember seeing that actual stuffed animal at a few different urban outfitters heh.

i saw a picture of it.. and kitten... some shiet like "every time you masturbate.... god kills a kitten"..........................

Posted by Alchemist on 05-28-2002 07:31 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i saw a picture of it.. and kitten... some shiet like "every time you masturbate.... god kills a kitten"..........................

My friend heard that and said "Oh, word, i hate kittens"

Posted by sangxjin on 05-29-2002 01:21 AM:

its different the one in the one your talking about is different from my avator..i found it somewhere forget where though..i like it reminds me of my friend.

Props To Huby