Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- Which Friendship will last longer? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10733)

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-14-2003 04:00 AM:

Which Friendship will last longer?

two friends' character/personality/interests are ALIKE

two friends' character/personality/interests are DIFFERENT

i think different will last longer cause what if both friends were quiet and shy and followers, than they'd get nowhere..

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-14-2003 05:02 AM:

diffrent and alike both

Posted by rhymester* on 02-14-2003 05:28 AM:

for me..my close friends are as loud and humorous as i am...i don't really get along with ppl who are too shy or don't talk much.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 02-15-2003 01:36 AM:

i think "alike," because they'll always have more in common. my friends and i are all kinda alike except for my best friend. we've always been a lil different, but not THAT different. like, she doesn't like shopping but i love it, and she's really athletic and i couldn't run a mile under 8 minutes if my life depended on it. but i dunno...it's really hard to say.

Posted by Chinesegrl on 02-15-2003 03:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i think "alike," because they'll always have more in common. my friends and i are all kinda alike except for my best friend. we've always been a lil different, but not THAT different. like, she doesn't like shopping but i love it, and she's really athletic and i couldn't run a mile under 8 minutes if my life depended on it. but i dunno...it's really hard to say.

i know what yu mean because all my friends have something in common with me because if yu have nothing in common how can yu talk about something?

Posted by krnxswat on 02-15-2003 04:27 AM:

i think alike. since theyll get along better with each other.. so yeah..

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 02-17-2003 11:20 PM:

i say alike but not carbon copies of each other u kno wut i mean? cuz i had an experience where two of my closest friends and i just drifted apart after awhile because we were really different..they usually went out clubbing, partying, dating, coming back home the next morning while i was the go to school, hang out once in awhile, follow my curfew type of girl..but i found that ppl who were more similar to me were the friends i still keep in touch with

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 02-18-2003 02:19 AM:

my friends and I are all loud and funny! I tend to like to hang around people who are more outgoing and fun... people who will make me laugh and joke along with me... I don't think I could ever spend time with serious people who always look pissed... I'd feel uncomfortable and bored.