Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Enlightenment (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17)
-- unsolved myseries (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3299)

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-20-2002 04:39 PM:

unsolved myseries

ever watched "unsolved mysteries" on lifetime?
some of the stories are really freaky.... like ghosts, lost love, etc. some stories are really unsolvable... out of the ordinary..
www.unsolved.com have some creepy stories... (i'm bored at work so i was reading up on these stories lolz)

here are some stories:
BLACK HOPE CURSE
LOST LOVE
CHILDREN OF HEAVEN
GHOST BOY

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-20-2002 05:44 PM:

i hate that show...hella freaky :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by tea on 07-20-2002 07:40 PM:

it used to be on nbc..i watched it all the time..got boring tho

Posted by ajy on 07-21-2002 11:47 PM:

oh my god. the host of that show is so goddamn scary. he like just stares at you while telling you these things were people died and stuff.

Posted by tea on 07-21-2002 11:51 PM:

and hes old too

Posted by ajy on 07-22-2002 05:14 PM:

which makes it even more scarier.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-25-2002 05:57 AM:

that is creepy...unis u like reading this stuff? i wudn't be able to sleep if i read more than one :sad: and mai house is near a cemetery...

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-25-2002 04:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
that is creepy...unis u like reading this stuff? i wudn't be able to sleep if i read more than one :sad: and mai house is near a cemetery...

lolz nah i dun enjoy reading this stuff. i was bored at work and there was absolutely NOTHING to do...... so i found the website and read some stories to keep me entertained. yeah the "black hope cursE" is creepy......

Posted by ajy on 07-26-2002 05:11 AM:

i never get how reading something an make you scared. i have to see it.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-26-2002 05:38 PM:

I'm really interested in reading those... Buh I'll wait until there is someone here with me... puhaha... Unsolved Mysteries is scary... buh I like watching it...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-27-2002 01:39 AM:

its like forbidden fruit. You know you'll regret it but it would be so cool to watch it at the moment

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Nojeel on 07-27-2002 01:41 AM:

its the music man..that is some fockedddd up music..worse than the twilight zone..

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-27-2002 04:16 AM:

JFK

well we all kno wat happend to that president. a mystery that alot of people heard of but not alot thought of. if u read about his death it was so obvious that 1 there was atleast another shooter. 2 FBI or the feds were so involved. and yet we hav no idea y he was killed. and no ones does anythin. if uw ant to kno more about this get the movie JFK

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 07-27-2002 04:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I'm really interested in reading those... Buh I'll wait until there is someone here with me... puhaha... Unsolved Mysteries is scary... buh I like watching it...

i agree wit ya girl! i like watching it... not just unsolved mysteries but just scary movies in general. i never get scared tho. i use to be scared when i was younger, but now i just laugh

Posted by volcom strider on 07-27-2002 08:55 PM:

here's an unsolved mystery. the host of unsolved mysteries is scaring the shit out of you guys...just cause he's old, staring into the camera and while the creepy music is playing, he's reading aloud what's being written on cards. c'mon now, that show isn't freaky. go watch 'ripley's believe it or not' or something. btw - 'unsolved mysteries' is on the lifetime channel...try watching it while totally ragged out from smoking weed.

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-27-2002 11:26 PM:

uhm...volcom.... i won't take you up on that offer... but uh

i never really liked that show...i just don't like it......

Posted by jini on 08-04-2002 12:34 AM:

i looove stuff like that. scares the heck outa me, but it's still fun to watch. like beyond belief.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by ajy on 08-07-2002 02:43 AM:

ahhh....weeed....

Posted by Alchemist on 08-08-2002 02:45 AM:

Pu.mpci/n \head \was \a \scarry \.mov;ie.m \I \watched \it \at \a \frie/nd,'s \house \a/nd \it \scared \the \heblbl \out \of \.me,' \blut \i \o/nbly \got \to \see \hablf \of \it.m

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-08-2002 09:21 PM:

i used to like dat show it used to creep d hell out of me n d scary music