Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Finding a significant other.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
s0lotu

i look for "more."
i look for a guy who looks for "more." someone who searches for more because he has a deeper understanding... who sees more than what the world shows him. a guy who isn't looking for a high-salaried or esteemed career but whose definition of sucess is living a life being true to himself and to God. someone who can see beauty in more than things of physical beauty... he sees it in knowledge, ideas, truth, and pure principles, and he holds those in highest esteem. someone who recognizes the pettiness of the world but the depth of his understanding doesn't make him think he's better than everyone else... just... different... so that he is able to use that understanding to constantly better himself as well as to help others instead of being arrogant and condescending. someone who can really appreciate and make the most of this world by being free of it.
someone who likes me not for some list of characteristics i fulfill but someone who recognizes the "more" that i'm looking for. someone who... when i look into their eyes, i see the reflection of my soul...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2003 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by s0lotu
i look for "more."
i look for a guy who looks for "more." someone who searches for more because he has a deeper understanding... who sees more than what the world shows him. a guy who isn't looking for a high-salaried or esteemed career but whose definition of sucess is living a life being true to himself and to God. someone who can see beauty in more than things of physical beauty... he sees it in knowledge, ideas, truth, and pure principles, and he holds those in highest esteem. someone who recognizes the pettiness of the world but the depth of his understanding doesn't make him think he's better than everyone else... just... different... so that he is able to use that understanding to constantly better himself as well as to help others instead of being arrogant and condescending. someone who can really appreciate and make the most of this world by being free of it.
someone who likes me not for some list of characteristics i fulfill but someone who recognizes the "more" that i'm looking for. someone who... when i look into their eyes, i see the reflection of my soul...

deep

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-16-2003 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

monica belluci. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-17-2003 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
monica belluci. d=D

Though I encourage deep, personal, and insightful answers to this thread...I must say that this one is a perfect answer! ha ha ha.

**The Brotherhood of the Wolf. Great movie...a little long...but great...she's amazingly hot in that movie.

Old Post 04-22-2003 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Why do these answers have to be so "deep"?

To s0lotu: i really hope you find a guy like that. I wish i could too.

To lostadonis: What a fucker, who are you to judge stuff like this? I think a big penis is "DEEP". How about that? Too "general" for you? You're going to get the same answers over and over again, REGARDLESS. We all want pretty much the same two things. MIND AND BODY, and we want them to be good. Everything most likely falls under those 2 categories. "Though I encourage deep, personal, and insightful answers to this thread..." Why? to depress people?

aww you're waiting for that certain someone to use your headset with.. -__________________-;

Old Post 04-24-2003 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote