Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > The Ring: which version of the 3 is the best?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

oops old thread ? i dunno ....i realized i never answered my own question... but i really can't since i haven't seen the US version yet

but i dunno..from what i've heard the US version was "so scary" "freaky" "jump out of your seat scary!!!"...

and some other people who watched the japanese version and US version say "oh yea the japanese version was good... US version is better....if they fixed all the mistakes in japanese version with CG it would be better"

uhm... okay so lots of special effects in the US version? i mean... how much greater would that be.... like star wars that one with hayden christensen.. the latest one... i heard it sucked like butt.... -_-

so as of now i think the japanese version would be the best
then the korean version (that one kind of freaked up the best scene of the movie... the eye part....lol) ... and then the US version.... because afterall... it was the latest of the ones right? some things just aren't as good as the origional.....

i saw ring 0 ... actually my mom rented the korean ring and ring 0 and i watched them both today... yea ring 0 was kind of lame... but the girl was heck of pretty and the guy in the movie was kind of cute too..lol....

and i think there is a chinese version of it.... cuz my mom watched it... but it's not the same story line.... cuz the korean one follow te japanese plot line almost to like... every scene....

well yea i heard the movie was origionally a book.... is that true?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i heard the japanese one was the most scariest

Old Post 12-27-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

the korean one was NOT scary AT ALL.. it was actually kinda funni ^^ haha

Old Post 12-27-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote