Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > white hairs!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

white hairs!!!!!!

anyone here have white hairs already? i do. do u know wat causes them?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-18-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swtSERENITY

stress?

Old Post 05-18-2003 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swtSERENITY Click here to Send swtSERENITY a Private Message Find more posts by swtSERENITY Add swtSERENITY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i'v eonly had like 5 white hairs

Old Post 05-18-2003 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yeaa.. stress usually causes them.

and nopee.. i don't think i have any xP

is it true.. that if u pull out a white hair.. 2 grows back?-- or something like that. or is it juss an old wives tale?

Old Post 05-18-2003 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

white hair is heredity if you're in your teens. just a sign of growing up..maturing. and the thing about pulling one and 2 growing back..i don't think so. but if that is true..i would guess that applies to the white hairs of the older folk.

Old Post 05-18-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

my half bro has em and he got them when he was 18.. a year ago..

i dont have any and its good i dont... or maybe you cant see em since i color my hair O_o

Old Post 05-18-2003 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

lack of vitamin b12 or some shit

Old Post 05-18-2003 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
yeaa.. stress usually causes them.

and nopee.. i don't think i have any xP

is it true.. that if u pull out a white hair.. 2 grows back?-- or something like that. or is it juss an old wives tale?

nope it's not true

i hada white hair since i was like 5... i had like 3 white hairs but i don't have them anymore cuz my cousin pulled them out

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-18-2003 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

i wonder if i have n e white hair >

(( dye my hair ToOoOoOoooooO much ))

Old Post 05-18-2003 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i wanna dye my hair white

Old Post 05-18-2003 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i wanna dye my hair white

dude... that won't look good on u hahahha

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-19-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i know some people around my age who have a LOT and i don't know why they hav em, since they aren't particularly stressed or anything. i guess it's just genes. i hav some too, but just a couple. i pull em out when i see them but more always appear -_-;

Old Post 05-19-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yeaa.. i had a couple

Old Post 05-20-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

stress

Old Post 05-21-2003 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hacksign Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Add hacksign to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i started having gray hairs when i was in 5th grade
now 1/3 of my hair are gray so keep them shaved or dyed
i jus bleached las week and they fuckin messed it up i look like a leopard

Old Post 05-26-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i know some people around my age who have a LOT and i don't know why they hav em, since they aren't particularly stressed or anything. i guess it's just genes. i hav some too, but just a couple. i pull em out when i see them but more always appear -_-;

yeaa.. its genes too. my friend has a lot of white hair~ guess its a sex-link trait.. cuz everyone who is male in his dad's side.. has white hair.

Old Post 06-19-2003 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote