Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Nero 6 released
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kiggaplease

Nero 6 released

Nero Burning Rom 6.0.0.9 - MIX 1.4.0.4 -MP 1.4.0.4 - InCD 4.0.1.21 - VE 2.0.0.22

http://warp2search.net/modules.php?...e&sid=13447

it's got a ton of 'bloatware,' but i'm sure we've seen plenty before haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2003 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

is there really a difference to it??

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-26-2003 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i still gotta get my burner back

Old Post 07-26-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i still gotta get my burner back

lol.

hey i never used nero. is it good? like compare it to Easy CD Creator, which one is better? and does it support burning dvds.

Old Post 07-26-2003 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Yep it does

quote:
With its many useful features, Nero 6 Ultra Edition easily meets all your requirements when it comes to burning CDs or DVDs.
-- from http://ahead.de/us/index.html

A lot of people use either, so use whatever you're comfortable with. Most of my friends use Nero, so I stick with the trend

Old Post 07-26-2003 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
syntax

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
Yep it does

A lot of people use either, so use whatever you're comfortable with. Most of my friends use Nero, so I stick with the trend

You're a poster child for another mindless, pathetic zombie. Go, and follow 'the trend'.

Manos me recuerdo
Solamente a ti te odio
Yo ya me voy

--koreans don't know what this means, so don't try to put it in a pretty translator--

Old Post 07-27-2003 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for syntax Click here to Send syntax a Private Message Find more posts by syntax Add syntax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

to be a 'pathetic, mindless zombie' would be to follow your instrux k thx

besides, Nero 5.5 cut straight to cd compilation and had a preferably cleaner interface than comparable products, so it's not as if the trend was a bad thing. besides, my friends are indeed versatile in software, so I don't see where you made quite an erroneous assumption that I follow non-opinionated, misinformed non-power users' advice

once again, not to say that it's bad if you use Easy CD Creator or any other product, cause in the end, a cd's a cd

Old Post 07-27-2003 02:50 AM
syntax

quote:

besides, Nero 5.5 cut straight to cd compilation and had a preferably cleaner interface than comparable products, so it's not as if the trend was a bad thing. besides, my friends are indeed versatile in software, so I don't see where you made quite an erroneous assumption that I follow non-opinionated, misinformed non-power users' advice

once again, not to say that it's bad if you use Easy CD Creator or any other product, cause in the end, a cd's a cd

good one 'jigga', fucking moron.

Manos me recuerdo
Solamente a ti te odio
Yo ya me voy

--koreans don't know what this means, so don't try to put it in a pretty translator--

Old Post 07-27-2003 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for syntax Click here to Send syntax a Private Message Find more posts by syntax Add syntax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by syntax
good one 'jigga', fucking moron.

you still haven't contested my response so you're conceding that you bite your own condemnation of a 'pathetic, mindless zombie.' By the way, nice of you to resort to lame name-calling to further your stupidity... and speaking of sigs, learn how to write proper 'syntax.' You can't even spell your Spanish correctly. damn.

so back on topic... if you don't want to take a look at Nero 6, then you don't have to. it really doesn't have to be any more complicated than that

Old Post 07-27-2003 03:06 AM
tea
Official Pothead

wait..so whats so different about it? im using 5.9.10 or something

Old Post 07-27-2003 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
syntax

quote:
you still haven't contested my response so you're conceding that you bite your own condemnation of a 'pathetic, mindless zombie.' By the way, nice of you to resort to lame name-calling to further your stupidity... and speaking of sigs, learn how to write proper 'syntax.' You can't even spell your Spanish correctly. damn.

you wouldn't know captain korea. freetranslators aren't exactly capable of interpreting correctly all spanish phrases/words. You like to hear yourself talk, next time speak with words you know the meanings of. Because you do not know SHIT about anything.

quote:

k thnx dood iLl jus foLlo theSe instrux k thnx. Learn to fucking spell correctly, and maybe then I will take you seriously. Check the sig now, maybe you can make sense of it.

Manos me recuerdo
Solamente a ti te odio
Yo ya me voy

Old Post 07-27-2003 02:06 PM
kiggaplease

tea, it seems like the main difference is the integration of various Nero products into a suite with some application launcher. Here are some comments at neowin.

quote:
Originally posted by syntax
you wouldn't know captain korea. freetranslators aren't exactly capable of interpreting correctly all spanish phrases/words. You like to hear yourself talk, next time speak with words you know the meanings of. Because you do not know SHIT about anything.

k thnx dood iLl jus foLlo theSe instrux k thnx. Learn to fucking spell correctly, and maybe then I will take you seriously. Check the sig now, maybe you can make sense of it.

Just for you, I'll keep my spelling and grammar correct, Mr. English Major. I still don't understand what you're so passionately angry about. It doesn't take freetranslators [sic] to realize that you've mispelled 'Aunque' and 'tu sueño' incorrectly. And it's not 'in', it's 'en'. I won't even bother asking if you know what it means, 'cause I could care less what you put in your signature. Even then, I can't believe that you misspelled song lyrics that you could have simply copied and pasted from the Internet. And for the record, it's not terribly difficult to understand the Spanish in your sig with even minimal foreign language instruction from high school.

By the way, 'instrux k thx' is 'instructions okay thanks' in something called shorthand. Look that up, because I bet you disagree that I used that 'big word' in the correct context. I'm sure that even a non-'captain korea' could figure that one out. Even then, 'Anque' and 'tusueno' are still misspelled, so there's not much reason in complaining about spelling. I swear, this is comparable to those moronic, hypocritical flamers who reply "OMG GET YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMER RIGHT."

Now that we're done with Spelling 101... If you don't understand what I wrote, then I'll simplify it just for you. By replying with low-brow insults instead of explaining your unwarranted claim (translation: something you have no legitimate evidence for), you're admitting that telling me to 'go follow the trend' simply perpetuates what you've been insulting: following someone else's advice blindly. In either interpretation, correct or incorrect, I've still given my reasoning for following the advice of my friends and think that anyone with basic reading skills would have understood that much. I should probably add a line about whether or not you ever listen to people, but it's self-explanatory.

So after all this digression, I'll simply ask... do you even know what a trend is? Let's put it this way. You're admitting that you're either a 'pathetic, mindless zombie' yourself or that you have no fashion sense whatsoever, because guess what? Fashion is a trend. Do you use Linux, Windows, or any other popular operating system? Or how about an Intel or AMD processor, or any other kind of popular device or invention out there? Even that's following a trend. How about logging in here and posting on these forums? I'm sure you haven't come up with the idea of posting online, so gee... you're following yet another trend. I think I've clarified this well enough.

Anyway, you still haven't contributed anything pertinent to the topic. Do you even realize what Nero 6 is? It's a program for recording CDs. Of course, you don't use commercial software because you don't want to be caught following a trend. You develop your own CD writing software in your own computer language on a computer with no brand-name parts because you're a rebel with a cause. Right.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is closed because it has strayed off topic and is not worth continuing. syntax, if you have any other concerns, pm me and I'll try to figure out what you're rambling about.

Old Post 07-27-2003 08:41 PM