Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > wuts w/the bangs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
haneul

Wink wuts w/the bangs?

haha, sorry bout that the thread i posted earlier..hehe...newayz, i was just wondering why most krn gurls are gettin bangs?? I mean, i know that people tend to copy since its 'sort' of like a fashion in korea, but shouldn't the style suit YOU instead of copyin???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I like bangs... but I'm not cutting it until winter comes near again... I dunno... I just wanna try something new again.. well, this isn't realy new because I had bangs last summer... but yeah... I think bangs are cute!

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

um.. having bangs? i dont see anything wrong with it.. i get natural bangs ...

do you mean when girls get strips of long bangs and put gel/hair spray on it to make it stiff curled in?

well.. nowadays.. most girls dont really have bangs no more.. over here.. they just got bouncy hair with volume in it..

Old Post 06-24-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
well.. nowadays.. most girls dont really have bangs no more.. over here.. they just got bouncy hair with volume in it..

yup yup. wut kind of bangs do u mean? the short kind that eugene had in the U mv? or the longish kind down to ur nose and then layered down?

Old Post 06-25-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wuhtz wrong wit bangz a lot of gurlz look good wit bangz, isn't it cause they think it lookz good on them??

Old Post 06-25-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haneul

the short bangs, like eugene..

sorrie about not being clear enough..

Old Post 06-28-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

did you see my bangs? girls like them because it matches them...

Old Post 06-28-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Ugh. I had bangs up until the 3rd grade. Thank god those days are over.
They typical bangs for korean girls, lately, I think are too cutesy. Maybe it's cause most of the girls who have them are cute and have that "fluffy and pink" appeal.
Personally I don't like them, but that could be because of my early childhood experience with them.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 06-29-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Bangs are getting really popular in Korea. practically everyone has bangs from Baby Vox to SES.
The next time I get my hair cut I'm getting bangs. not the full, nerdy kind, but some cute ones like Kan MiYoun. I like the kind the EunHye has the best. it's stylish.

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

lol ewww.... i dunno if it's cuz i have a short forehead or what... but i look UGLY with that bowl haircut bang style.... lol my hair is just whatever... lol it flips wutever it wants to... and bangs? i guess i have them but they're i dunno all ...lol i don't really care about my hair...i just wash it... lol...and maybe dye it....

Old Post 07-05-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote