Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > American Idol
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

American Idol

anyone here watch that tv show?

i couldn't believe what happened yesterday... how the hell did that gay boi wanna be RJ not get voted off??? instead, Christina got voted off... all because of that faggot RJ and his retarded voters...

no offense to the mexicans, but there are loads of better looking guys than RJ and HE SUCKS AT SINGING- he sings like a pansy gay homo...

if america didn't have so many !@#$% retards, people like RJ wouldnt last this long

oh well enough of my ranting... i just hope Justin or Tamyra win it, since Christina, who definantly should have been THE AMERICAN IDOL, is out :sad:

what do you guys think? :sleepy:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

CHRISTINA CHRISTIAN got voted OFF?????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ :omg:
she was soooo cute.. specially her smile dude..

well.. gosh.. er... man...
i like christina and RJ the best in americanidol...
well... ill just hope RJ wins.. or tamyra.. shes pretty good too.

Old Post 08-09-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

christina christian is fione =P

i hope justin wins

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think it's funny how every single person cries after the voting process, kinda mean but yeah i think it is.

RJ doesn't look like what i'd think to be a popstar (singing...ehh), i can't believe he didn't get voted off. I never watch that show but i saw the end of that, and all the judges disagreed too. Pre-teen america and the majority of teen america is stupid though, so there you go. They aren't good critics.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

:satisfy: i get annoyed by those pop sensation shows... HAHA but thats jus me

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

everyone seems to be hating on Simon
but i love him
he's soooo hilarious! muhahaha

he's one of the reason i watch the show

Old Post 08-10-2002 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think it's funny how every single person cries after the voting process, kinda mean but yeah i think it is.

RJ doesn't look like what i'd think to be a popstar (singing...ehh).

wait... you're saying that you don't think he has a good voice??? I think he has an excellent voice... When I first saw him audition, I knew he was gonna get far with American Idol... He's not the best looking guy buh he does have an extremely nice voice... I voted for him ever since the beginning... I think he is extremely good... I don't know why everyone's hating on him because he just doesn't "look" like an american idol... I'm not saying that any of you are saying that, buh people here that watch the show are saying that... anyways, I really believe that RJ should win... He's got an excellent voice...

Klumzy... he's mexican???

Anyways, RJ ALL THE WAY!

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

nah, he has a good voice and can sing good. What i meant by "singing...ehh" is that i'm not sure if his singing will be able to supercede his not looking like a popstar. Honestly, i don't care what a popstar looks like, but the rest of america does and so does the record labels. Looks sell, and if they are choosing someone to present/sing a song not written by the performer and make it big, it helps if the person looks good. I don't think i'm saying anything shocking, but an attractive singer will sell more than an unattractive one, yah?

People aren't hating on him, just saying he doesn't "look" like a popstar in our minds, more of a vocalist i guess...hmmm yeah. Anyway, he beat out christina, someone who looked good and sounded good...see? I know it's all subjective, but there's reason to be "hating" on him if you want to call it that. Then again, there's reason not to, but it doesn't matter that much, does it?

If you think about it, popstars just sing and dance (sorry to essentialize). They better be able to sing, and dance, and it's a preference that they look good. Who really wants to see an ugly person doing all that stuff, most people do care about that. If they wrote their own stuff, and did more than just sing, and dance, and whatever other promotion then looks wouldn't matter so much. It's a lottery, and every edge counts. We don't need to get into the conversation of "how much work it is," cause it's irrelevent.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-10-2002 at 06:02 AM

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

kelly clarkson.. i dunno. i like her voice. nice n strong

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

he looked like a mexican... but i'm probably wrong

hmm.. looks like everyone here likes RJ :omg:

Old Post 08-12-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

RJ Helton's out.

grrrrrrrrr

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:03 AM
Klumzy

i thought he should've been out a LOOONG time ago... he's sooo not American Idol material

Christina on the other hand...

man... i was even planning to call in and vote for Christina if she got into the top 3 :sad:

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:26 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

THIS SHOW AND EVERYONE ON IT SHOULD BE SHOT IN PUBLIC
stupidiest thing i've ever heard
we got enough pop crap flyin around
all fake crap
alot of american pop is just a very wide load of shit
music originally came from the soul now this pop shit is all for the cash, and its prob the worst shit i've ever heard in my life

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
RJ Helton's out.

grrrrrrrrr

Chorong... I KNOW :omg: I was sooo devastated... GRRRR... that one chick with the colored hair should have been voted out!!! ahh... I want that Justin guy out... he does NOT look like an "American Idol"... Now I think the black lady should win... what's her name??? she has a really nice voice too... I can see her as a Diva...

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by jini
kelly clarkson.. i dunno. i like her voice. nice n strong

meeh too

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

^^

yay. someone agrees! no one seems to like kelly -__-

who got kicked off this time?? i didn't see it......

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Now I think the black lady should win... what's her name??? she has a really nice voice too... I can see her as a Diva...

youre on the same track as i am
*high five*

now i want either Tamyra Gray or Kelly Clarkson to win.
if justin, or nikki wins..
this show would be a TOTAL WAStE AND FAILURE

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:12 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

im glad that RJ got voted off, he bothered me -__- and am i the only person who likes Simon?? haha i like him cuz hes honest. even though he can be very rude and mean, its HIS JOB as a judge you know. but not to be hating or anything i think paula isnt a very good judge. she is nice to everyone. even if they were doing the crappiest shit ever she would smile and say you still did a good job. fake fake. heh :sleepy:

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

doode..my friend from dallas was on that show..aahahah..fucking simon was so damn harsh on him..lol it was fucking tight..simon is the shit..he don't bullshiet with you..like paula does..paula is like..to kinda..simon tells you straight up..lol

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
and am i the only person who likes Simon??

nah, i like simon out of the three judges

paula: she's frqn too nice
randy: its annoying how he repeats everyones name like three times..

randy : "Rj, rj, rj.. justin, justin, justin.. nikki, nikki, nikki.. kelly, kelly, kelly, kelly, .. aj, aj, aj..." dude, just shut up!

simon: love him. lol

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:22 PM