Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > standardized tests
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

standardized tests

after break, there are loads of test piled up...golden state...sat 9 (they renamed them, they're cat 6 or something??? i dunno)...and more. fun. why does only california have them?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2003 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

uhh i have 2 ap tests then the rest are in june

Old Post 04-24-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i'm taking the math b regents in june.

Old Post 04-25-2003 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

so that's wut cat 6 was.. i was wondering wut it was when i flipped through the tests.

wasn't the golden state exam canceled cuz of the budget cut?

Old Post 04-27-2003 07:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the gse was canceled? wow. that budget reminds me of something. for the CAT 6, if you rank among the top 5 percentile in california (or sumtin like that) u apparently get a $1000 scholarship. but now, they don't have any money. so i wonder if they'll still be passing those out this year

Old Post 04-30-2003 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

'Cause you suck.

Old Post 04-30-2003 12:47 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
the gse was canceled? wow. that budget reminds me of something. for the CAT 6, if you rank among the top 5 percentile in california (or sumtin like that) u apparently get a $1000 scholarship. but now, they don't have any money. so i wonder if they'll still be passing those out this year

yea.. i'm pretty sure it is. cuz someone asked in my bio class if we were still taking the golden state exam.. and he told us it got canceled.. so i'm assuming it probably got canceled for math and english too.

oh~ so that's how they do it.. i always thought it was like a couple people with the highest score in each grade or something. i keep seeing these banners saying "be a star. take the STAR testing.. and earn 1,000 dollars" so.. i think they still are doing the scholarship thing.

Last edited by saranghae on 05-02-2003 at 04:00 AM

Old Post 05-01-2003 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote