Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Foods that do stuff to you
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Foods that do stuff to you

Ya' know how that giant big bean burrito from Taco Bell will give you lots of gas(because of the beans)?

Well kimchi is one of those foods that does something for you. It is bad for your breath but kimchi is supposed to help control body odor which is why Koreans have the least b.o.

If you eat curry and later on sweat, you will smell like curry which is why a lot of Indians smell funky.

Coffee is a stimulant and will improve alertness cuz of the caffeine.

more later....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

milk
im a lil lactose intolerant lol

Old Post 08-08-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

thats nice to knoe :) i like curry n kimchi :)

Old Post 08-08-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

candy in d morning makes my wanna ddong

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

HAHAHAH CANDY?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHA damn thats funnie... haha UhM... theres this lil chinese fast food place called California Wok next to my house... when ever you eat there... ITS REALLY GOOD! scept afterwards when your done... you have the nastiest feeling in the world... its really hard to explain

Old Post 08-10-2002 11:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

chewing eclipse gum keeps me from eating.

chewing any kind of gum makes me less bored.

jjajangmyun makes me burp (or maybe its the water..)

beer makes me go pee

candy makes new pimples

food makes me fat

Old Post 08-10-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

i'm not tolerant to milk as i was when i was little, and if i mix pop with a milk product, it'll just accelerate the process. *ahem*

Oh and if I stuff myselft too much..., I get uhhh, "the runs"....

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

beer makes me go pee

u drink? haha

now i think of it eating ramyun in d morning makes me wanna go poo i ater it twice in d morning wen tto skoo i had to clamp my ass d whole day till i got home -__-

gum makes my tummy growl

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:21 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
u drink? haha

not really.. i only drank couple times with my dad on special occasions

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Drunken Master
if i mix pop with a milk product, it'll just accelerate the process.

what the hell is POP?

is that like soda? soda and milk dont mix homie

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Foods that do stuff to you

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana

If you eat curry and later on sweat, you will smell like curry which is why a lot of Indians smell funky.

Seriously? I always thought it was because i am always around the kitchen in my house, and spices, and i just smell like indian spices sometimes because of the constant exposure to it. I mean, when you cook it, it smells throughout the whole house haha. . Sweat the curry smell? thats pretty sweet actually.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-13-2002 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

David's right, you don't "sweat" the curry smell. It's mainly because of the exposure to the spices that causes you to smell like that. However, proper ventilation and other safeguards can cause you to not smell like curry and subcontinental spices.
If you go eat indian food, you won't smell like it. That's so fucking ludicrous.

Old Post 08-14-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

if you chew gum when you're hungry, it messes up your stomach.

cuz you're chewing and chewing so your stomach thinks you're eating something.. so it releases gasses. but once you don't eat anything.. it'll screw up the system.

that's what i heard.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-14-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

yea thats tru
it also starts up other organs like the liver

i cant eat any of those hostess things (twinkies, devildogs,...). the cream filling makes me fuzzy

Old Post 08-14-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

u drink? haha

Chorong is a hardcore beer belly person :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-14-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
Chorong is a hardcore beer belly person :huh:

heh...
i got a ddongbe.. but it aint from drinking :sleepy:

-.-;; i only drank few times

quit making fun of me victor!!!!!! GRrrrraRRrr .... ....

Old Post 08-14-2002 02:14 AM
MellowYellow

koreans eat a lot of garlic.. its in like every food... i heard koreans sweat out garlic smells....

and i heard americans sweat out cheese smell.... (pit stains are yellow)

i'm pretty sure that's not true

oh i know....

alchohol makes you drunk...

and coffee makes me happy.wheeeeeeeeeee
gum makes me happy too... i'm a coffee-holic and gum-a-holic

haha....i used to be really bad.... like carry around like 2 packs of gum (not like 5 sticks each... like trident.. with 18 sticks) i would constantly be chewing gum... except when i'm eating meals of course.... one thing though..... those cheap moochers "can i have a piece of gum?" ......".....NO....get your own"

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote